Game Frozen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

MSO94 -> Game Frozen (4/20/2008 1:38:15 AM)

Ok I have one.

Im in week 8 of the Brutal PIFL

The stats have been just garbage
Im try'n to fionish up so we can revamp the league with 2.7

But I can't finish as 1 game in week 8 won't play at all
either Sim or Played out
The computer freezes when i try.

I can send me files to you if need be.

Let me know
Thanks

David Winter -> RE: Game Frozen (4/20/2008 2:11:24 AM)

What do you mean "won't play at all". Are you getting an error message? Are you being told to do something first?

Send me the league file. I'll replace all the playbook with the stock ones and see what could be going on.

thanks
David

MSO94 -> RE: Game Frozen (4/20/2008 2:13:43 AM)

sent

Im getting no message at all
It just stops

wont do anything .
I tested another league and it worked.

David Winter -> RE: Game Frozen (4/20/2008 2:47:00 AM)

hi.

This file has not arrived. What email address did you send it to? Did you zip it first? Maybe see if you can zip it up and attach it as a PM.

thanks
David

MSO94 -> RE: Game Frozen (4/20/2008 2:56:57 AM)

Will do

David Winter -> RE: Game Frozen (4/20/2008 3:43:39 AM)

Hi.

Take a look at Chicago's roster. There is a TE on the roster, but no TE listed in the Team Profile. When the computer attempts to validate the roster it's finding a player that shouldn't be there.

Short term you simply need to set one of your Team Profile Slots to be TE. There shouldn't be any position on your Roster that isn't on your Team Profile.

Obviously the game shouldn't hang when this happens so I'll see if I can display a message or something if this happens for the next patch. I did try manually adding a TE to the roster and the game does properly display a warning saying that there are no Team Profile slots for this position but maybe that needs to be made more strict and not let you perform the action at all.

thanks
David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI