What is CE? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

geneaber -> What is CE? (5/3/2008 6:20:19 AM)

I am brand new to Puresim and am trying to use some of the add ins. I see that most require the CE version. What is that and where I can get it?

I am sure I will have a million more questions as I explore, but I really like what I see so far.

Thanks.

Nukester -> RE: What is CE? (5/3/2008 7:29:06 AM)

CE stands for Community Edition. It was basically the set of versions that came out before the 1.70+ versions. Im not sure where to get it now since they are considered older versions. I think that some of the add-ins work with the newest version, but if I remember correctly some do not

geneaber -> RE: What is CE? (5/3/2008 3:36:18 PM)

Nukester - Thanks.

Does anyone know which will and will not work with 1.71 so I do not waste my time downloading them?

Nukester -> RE: What is CE? (5/4/2008 10:00:09 PM)

I just opened up a league using 1.71 and tried all the add-ins I had (20 not including the 3 or 4 sample ones that come with the game) and the only ones that would not load the data and gave an error were "Best Minor League Careers", "World Series Titles", and "Milestones". There were a bunch that came up with no data, but I think thats because I havent finished a season with the league I used to check. They at least came up with a screen that looks like it would have held data had I finsihed a season. There were no errors with any of the others except the three I listed above.

DonBraswell -> RE: What is CE? (5/5/2008 3:55:48 AM)

I've tried all of the addins and they all worked for me. I have 1.71.
Don

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: What is CE? (5/8/2008 2:20:38 AM)

CE stands for Chaotic Evil. This means that you are a cruel, heartless and bitter manager who sends players out there with little regard for team success or their own health. As long as you profit and get whatever it is you want, to the hells with everyone else.

...am I way off?

DonBraswell -> RE: What is CE? (5/8/2008 3:45:10 AM)

YES, You are Off. [sm=00000280.gif]

GNDN -> RE: What is CE? (5/9/2008 10:51:03 PM)

Frozen Stiffer or Friggin' Steinbrenner?

You be the judge......

[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI