problems with program closing after saving and exit (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

khyberbill -> problems with program closing after saving and exit (5/10/2008 3:48:17 AM)

Another problem I have experienced is that the game will close when I hit the exit button after I have saved the game. Again, I am using Vista. No real problem other than I have to restart the game. Incidentally, if I had saved the game, it is there on the restart.

rtrapasso -> RE: problems with program closing after saving and exit (5/10/2008 4:38:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

Another problem I have experienced is that the game will close when I hit the exit button after I have saved the game. Again, I am using Vista. No real problem other than I have to restart the game. Incidentally, if I had saved the game, it is there on the restart.

Old bug that was solved... i am thinking somehow your installation was messed up.

Proper load sequence should be OLD VERSION - upgrade with 1.804 comprehensive - upgrade to 1.806 revised.

You might want to uninstall WITP and try reinstalling.

khyberbill -> RE: problems with program closing after saving and exit (5/10/2008 5:21:04 PM)

I have to learn how to use Vista!!! I had downloaded the patches and thought they were installed but they were not. Now on to acquire some experience so that I can play others.
Thanks
Bill

rtrapasso -> RE: problems with program closing after saving and exit (5/11/2008 5:58:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

I have to learn how to use Vista!!! I had downloaded the patches and thought they were installed but they were not. Now on to acquire some experience so that I can play others.
Thanks
Bill

OK - i consider this problem solved, then... let us forumites know if there are any more issues.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI