Windowed Mode for LCD PC using W2K (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Wizarc -> Windowed Mode for LCD PC using W2K (9/30/2000 12:24:00 AM)

I have a notebook at 1024x768 resolution with W2K. I downloaded V1/2 before when I had W98 on my notebook and could play it in a window which was more eye appeasing. Does anyone know how to get SPW@W V4 to play in a window using W2K. (ex. for Diablo II you have to put the switch -w in the target line of the properties which was a function of the programmers allowing this to be done). I know that you can use the alt+enter to go into window mode, but that does not appear to work for SPW@W. SPW@W stretched to 1024x768 looks very bad and hurts the eye whereas if I could get it in a window that is 800x600 it would look awesome. Thanx everyone, Wizarc

soren -> (10/28/2003 2:03:10 AM)

I would like to know if it is possible to play it in window mode as well.
With my 19" CRT it looks terrible with that resloution.

ralphtricky -> (10/28/2003 7:59:33 AM)

[QUOTE=Wizarc]I have a notebook at 1024x768 resolution with W2K. I downloaded V1/2 before when I had W98 on my notebook and could play it in a window which was more eye appeasing. Does anyone know how to get SPW@W V4 to play in a window using W2K. (ex. for Diablo II you have to put the switch -w in the target line of the properties which was a function of the programmers allowing this to be done). I know that you can use the alt+enter to go into window mode, but that does not appear to work for SPW@W. SPW@W stretched to 1024x768 looks very bad and hurts the eye whereas if I could get it in a window that is 800x600 it would look awesome.

Thanx everyone,

Wizarc[/QUOTE]
The two laptops that I've had had options to 'stretch' the screen or not. One had it in the BIOS, one has it as a keypress and as a bios setting.

Ralph

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI