MF Schedule editor question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

OB Potter -> MF Schedule editor question (5/22/2008 2:44:17 AM)

When editing a schedule the MF schedule editor has a delete button that is always greyed out. How do you delete a game when using it.? or a row?
thanks.

OB Potter -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/26/2008 5:06:28 PM)

Thank You for your support.
NOT!!!!!

garysorrell -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/26/2008 5:52:46 PM)

Relax OB Potter, some questions take a while to get around to because sometimes people just dont know. And I can vouch for David being very busy, we just got a new release this morning.

I noticed the delete button is sometimes available, mainly on the last game. Not sure if there is a particular way it should be used. If David doesnt see this shortly, I will ask him.

Mykal -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/26/2008 6:12:22 PM)

So where is the schedule editor ????????
I havnt come across it yet

Mykal

[image]local://upfiles/28840/BA73D85B06914B0C9779AEBAF6862EA5.jpg[/image]

garysorrell -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/26/2008 6:18:09 PM)

It's in the main install folder C:\Matrix Games\Maximum-Football

Program called ScheduleEditor.exe

It appears the delete button will only let you start deleting from the very last game in the schedule.
You cant just delete any game, it has to be from the end.

Mykal -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/26/2008 6:20:51 PM)

Aaaaaaaaah, thanks man
found it

been wondering where this was for ages.........hahahahahaha
shoulda just asked........[8|]

Cheers Gary

Mykal

OB Potter -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/27/2008 9:26:48 PM)

Thanks.
We need new schedule editor then. You do a 20 game schedule for 32-40 teams and you make one mistake you may have to do it all over again. Takes too long  to do it in the first place and then you have to do it all over again. This is sooooo uncool. Really a big pain in the butt.

therhino -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/27/2008 10:21:13 PM)

Welcome to Maximum Football OB Potter. That would be nice a new schedule editor. You should ask for that in the suggestion forum. You never know David might put it in 2.5.
TheRhino

garysorrell -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/28/2008 1:52:27 AM)

Hey OB, try this:
If you want to delete a game, pick the game you want to delete.....double click it and change the week to something like 20.
It should now be at the bottom of your list. Hilight it and hit delete.
I just tried it and it worked fine. Maybe not perfect but its an easier way than deleting from the end backwards and re-doing your schedule.

Also, if you have the ability to use either open office or Microsoft Office, you can load up the league database and make changes that way.

garysorrell -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/28/2008 1:58:09 AM)

Notice at the bottom is a 10 with no game scheduled. If say, you deleted a game but want to add one back, just double click that open week and add in the teams and proper week and it works just fine also.

[image]local://upfiles/15334/B92E9F8E4653484A9905FFB3CE2B22C3.jpg[/image]

therhino -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/28/2008 2:21:42 AM)

Wow just tried it and it worked great. Thanks for the advice Gary Sorrell. That makes life a lot easier.
TheRhino

Marauders -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/28/2008 3:19:36 AM)

OB Potter, I didn't notice this thread.  This forum marks and unmarks topics read at will, and with the number of resets I have been getting lately, I have missed a few posts.  I try to read all new threads.

Gary has it right.  Use the final game as an editing slot by moving the game there, deleting, replacing it, and moving it back.  It is sort of a goofy process, but it works.

OB Potter -> RE: MF Schedule editor question (5/28/2008 6:13:18 PM)

OK I will give her a try.
Thanks to all for your support
OB

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI