PBEM questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray

ETF -> PBEM questions (5/22/2008 10:44:20 PM)

Ok seem to be having a problems with my LAN game that has now turned into a PBEM game. The LAN transferring of file went smooth as ice.
But when we tried our first turn as PBEM problems arose.I being the Union player emailed my CSA partner his turn file. He loads the turn no problem enters his orders and saves the turn and sends me his ORD turn. I copy this into the game save folder under our campaign. So we have my union ORD file his CSA Ord file and also my trn file. Do I also need his original trn file in the directory?
When I load it up it nevers seems to register it. It will complete the turn though if I load it as the CSA. How can this be. I have my ORD turn USA and his but can't Load the turn for processing as a UNION player. Normally only play LAN but I think we have screwed up somewhere. We have both re-did our turns again and tried again but we still have the same problem.

What gives..............

ETF -> RE: PBEM questions (6/9/2008 10:14:42 PM)

Ok Figured it out it was corrupted file............Always Winrar your files boys and girls :)

Arsan -> RE: PBEM questions (6/9/2008 10:23:29 PM)

Good advice! [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI