v7.1 patch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

RedMike -> v7.1 patch (3/27/2002 7:13:00 AM)

Dear Paul, Does the v7.1 patch also correct C&C with Windows XP? Or should I still turn it off? BTW I Read some posts the other day regarding further support of SPWaW and I just gotta tell you that I LOVE this game and fully appreciate Matrix support of it. I bought my copy of WT & SPWaW v7.0 from Matrix and immediately had my brother do the same. I plan to add both NA and LV asap, at least as soon as my modest wallet will allow. What more can I say? If Combat Leader is as good as SPWaW I'll buy that too!!! Matrix is OUTSTANDING in my humble opinion.

RedMike -> v7.1 patch in FRENCH!!! (3/27/2002 7:42:36 AM)

I downloaded the v7.1 patch and clicked on the install icon which popped the window open as usual only it's in FRENCH!!! Should I go ahead and install or will it trash all my SPWaW stuff??? I speak English, i.e. Americano!!! What to do???

Paul Vebber -> (3/27/2002 9:50:04 AM)

French?? I just retested teh download page link and got it in English...Did you go directly to the FTP? We are uploading 7.1 language versions - you might have gotten one of those by mistake?

Try it again from the link on the DOWNLOADS page. YEs no more crashes with C&C on in the MC s nder XP or other NT-based OS's.

Thanks for you support !! (and your brothers - built in opponants! How great is THAT!)

RayM -> (3/27/2002 10:05:01 AM)

I downloaded and installed 7.1 and the US FT patch tonight. Both installed just fine. Just be sure to use "\MatrixGames" (no space) as part your installation path. As suggested in other posts, use the Change/Browse to ensure 7.1 is installed in the right location.

And lo and behold it runs and shows V 7.1 in the opening screen! Many thanks from a new SPWAW player.

Bing -> (3/27/2002 10:05:22 AM)

RedMike - Gotta be something about your settings. I just now downloaded the patch again - unzipped the exe and started the exe. - pure English language, all the way.

Do you have a French maid, perhaps???

Bing

herr1 -> (3/27/2002 2:47:46 PM)

Im a little confused, Ive been back and forth to the download page for the past day or so and cannot see any links to a 7.1 dowload except to the arnor site. Before you ask I am refreshing the page not just using the cached page.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance.....

Marc von Martial -> (3/27/2002 4:01:22 PM)

Herr1,

go to the main matrix page: [url]www.matrixgames.com[/url] . Itīs there in our new downloads section. Iīll update the SPWAW site ASAP.

herr1 -> (3/27/2002 4:19:13 PM)

Thanks Marc,

Got it.

I will upgrade when I get home from work tonight! I also found it on the armour site later!

RedMike -> (3/28/2002 3:37:24 AM)

Thanks all! It seems I have not a French maid but a POLISH one who was fooling with the language settings... situation under control.

Irish -> (3/28/2002 3:56:03 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marc Schwanebeck
[B]Herr1,

go to the main matrix page: [url]www.matrixgames.com[/url] . Itīs there in our new downloads section. Iīll update the SPWAW site ASAP. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Marc,
I went to the site you have listed and downloaded (I thought) the 7.1 upgrade. I got some file called "Modules.php" I am not sure what this is. I am using a @#$@# macintrash here at work. Could that be the problem for some reason. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am Mac illiterate.

Thanks,
Kevin
aka Irish

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI