Ryujo and Junyo at Midway? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War

Joe D. -> Ryujo and Junyo at Midway? (5/25/2008 2:17:00 AM)

Playing the Midway scenario, I thought I saw these two CVLs, but weren't the Ryujo and Junyo assigned to the Second Carrier Strike Force, 5th fleet, which was sent to the Aleutians?

If so, then how did they both get into the "Reserve Carrier Force," at least according to the CaW editor? I think they got in thru the latest patch, v. 1.022.

Anyone else notice this?

CapnDarwin -> RE: Ryujo and Junyo at Midway? (5/25/2008 4:12:22 AM)

Joe,

Sounds like you are playing one of the Mystery variants. The only historic scenario is the one listed as such. Make sure random selection is off if you want that that one in particular.

Joe D. -> RE: Ryujo and Junyo at Midway? (5/25/2008 12:58:56 PM)

Random Selection is off, but now I wonder if I didn't accidentily select a mystery variant; it would certainly explain the problems I've been having w/this scenario, so I'll check it out.

Thanks; apparently my curser inadvertently went to a variant selection and I didn't notice the change. Those 2 extra CVLs certainly made all the difference for the IJN -- good thing they went to the Aleutians!

Ron Belcher -> RE: Ryujo and Junyo at Midway? (6/14/2008 11:58:34 AM)

...& a lesson's learned 4 me, as well. I'll be double sure to watch out for choosing a mystery variatable! [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI