Replenishment and Ports (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

John 3rd -> Replenishment and Ports (5/27/2008 4:45:01 AM)

This is a bellyache/gripe that I am placing over into this area because I want to know if it has been discussed.

My noble American opponent just used a Size 1 Port to refuel, restock planes, replace sorties, and ANYTHING else my imagination can think of at Tori Shima. He did this within a 24 hour period for over a dozen CV and HUGE numbers of BB/CA/CL/DD.

I think this is CRAP and utterly unrealistic. It is something I have never even pondered doing. Didn't think it was even possible. Only thought you could begin to do this when a Port hit Sz-3.

We had no sort of House Rule against this so I cannot cry fowl. It simply defies the imagination as even possible.

Is there any sort of change within AE that would prevent this from happening?

Thanks.

Nomad -> RE: Replenishment and Ports (5/27/2008 7:12:35 AM)

John, they have changed this and from what I understand it will not be possible to do this any more.

Don Bowen -> RE: Replenishment and Ports (5/27/2008 7:20:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nomad

John, they have changed this and from what I understand it will not be possible to do this any more.

You betcha.

m10bob -> RE: Replenishment and Ports (5/27/2008 2:21:12 PM)

Don, in correcting this, your team has indeed given value to those larger bases, both in functionality, and strategic worth.

John 3rd -> RE: Replenishment and Ports (5/27/2008 9:29:29 PM)

Thank you VERY much!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI