Serious Help... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

e180th -> Serious Help... (5/27/2008 9:34:57 AM)

...I've purchased the full program along with the "Extended Download Service." The thing is that the downloaded file including the serial number "was" on my external hard drive, but my HD messed up (conked out), and I had to buy a new one. All of the info I had is gone. Whomever within the Matrix Staff can help with my situation it'll be appreciate.

emcgman -> RE: Serious Help... (5/27/2008 10:09:34 AM)

go to www.findmyorder.com this is the place to retrieve your digital download purchases

I believe there is an option to retrieve the game by searching with your email and credit card info.

btw, whenever I order a digital download, the first thing I do is write down the serial# and order# !

e180th -> RE: Serious Help... (5/28/2008 1:08:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: emcgman

go to www.findmyorder.com this is the place to retrieve your digital download purchases

I believe there is an option to retrieve the game by searching with your email and credit card info.

btw, whenever I order a digital download, the first thing I do is write down the serial# and order# !

Wow, thanks man... good looking out!

slider15 -> RE: Serious Help... (5/29/2008 5:47:25 AM)

Also it may not hurt to burn the install program with a notepad copy of your serial to cd. That's what I generally do with any game I download. Whether its from here or Direct2Drive or any other site. Call me old fashion but I like having a hard copy.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI