Training messages (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray

rubisco -> Training messages (5/29/2008 7:39:31 PM)

I'm a little confused by the different training messages when recruitig new units.

One type of message says "The training of X's brigade is nearly finished". What exactly does this mean? Does it mean that I can move the unit and it will complete training on it's way to the active theatres or does it mean that I should leave the brigade in its recruitment location to finish training?

Another type says "The soldiers of [regiment] have been trained with success". Does this mean that some of the regiments in a brigade are now fully trained? How will I know when the entire brigade is trained?

Thanks in advance!

GShock -> RE: Training messages (5/29/2008 8:31:07 PM)

The first of the 2 means that the BDE you bought, has almost finished training. It basically is free to move and even to fight if you wish so but its cohesion values are not yet high enough. It's basically totally green troops.

The second message i really don't remember right now. Go to identify this [regiment] you mentioned and see if it is a BDE or just an element of such BDE. If it's the bde itself, then it's the same as the first message, if not it means the element itself received replacements (or that the bde has been given a new missing element from the replacements).

Can't mean anything else basically[:)]

Arsan -> RE: Training messages (5/29/2008 10:44:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rubisco

I'm a little confused by the different training messages when recruitig new units.

One type of message says "The training of X's brigade is nearly finished". What exactly does this mean? Does it mean that I can move the unit and it will complete training on it's way to the active theatres or does it mean that I should leave the brigade in its recruitment location to finish training?

Another type says "The soldiers of [regiment] have been trained with success". Does this mean that some of the regiments in a brigade are now fully trained? How will I know when the entire brigade is trained?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

GShock is right about the first message... but not on the second [:'(][:D]

The second message means one of your conscript regiments (some brigades have them, check the units detail panel and you will see that on some inf/cav elements their unit type is "Infantry (Conscript)" or "Cavalry (Conscript)") has been trained to regular infantry/cavalry usually by a leader with training abilities present on the same stack.
Basically, the elements will improve some of his characteristics and fight better

Check the Training Officer ability description on this (very useful [&o]) abilities list.
http://www.leqg.org/doc/aacw/listability.php5

Regards!

GShock -> RE: Training messages (5/29/2008 11:12:02 PM)

Yes forgot about that thing, u're right. [:)]

rubisco -> RE: Training messages (5/30/2008 12:59:58 AM)

Thank you both!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI