New Mod Hosting Fan Site for AACW Mods! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray

bschulte1978 -> New Mod Hosting Fan Site for AACW Mods! (5/31/2008 6:44:11 PM)

All,

I'm happy to announce that I have created a brand new mod hosting site for AACW, called (appropriately enough) AGEod's American Civil War Mods, or AACWM for short. I have asked the permission of some mod creators via PM to host some of the mods. If mod creators are reading this thread, feel free to reply to me here as an alternative. runyan99 gave me the go-ahead (thanks!) to host his Leader Mod for 1.10 and it is now present on the site. I hope to continue following the modding threads and add any new mods or update existing ones as the mod creators do so. If mod creators could notify me when they update that would be great as well! Let me know what you think and you should hopefully see more mods popping up as creators give me permission to host.

I also host The Harpers Ferry Arsenal, which is a mod site for Mad Minute Games' Take Command Series of games. All of my Civil War Modding sites are incorporated into my Civil War blog, TOCWOC. You can visit TOCWOC by clicking on the link in my signature.

GShock -> RE: New Mod Hosting Fan Site for AACW Mods! (5/31/2008 7:44:13 PM)

Visited and enjoyed the DL. Thanks bschulte. [8D]

Joe D. -> RE: New Mod Hosting Fan Site for AACW Mods! (6/3/2008 2:12:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bschulte

I also host The Harpers Ferry Arsenal, which is a mod site for Mad Minute Games' Take Command Series of games ...

What's the story w/the TC series; has it definately stopped at TC2M?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI