MadNFL Rosters 2.0 Uploaded (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area

quixian -> MadNFL Rosters 2.0 Uploaded (6/2/2008 2:32:28 AM)

Thanks to some new information I received from leeman67 last week, I was able to create an updated set of rosters for MaxFB using the Madden NFL 08 roster set. The birthdates are off for most players, but beyond that, these should be pretty accurate. I haven't had time to try them out extensively just yet, so any bugs I catch will be removed in later releases along with future player transactions.

As usual, when installing, please keep in mind in general to remove completely any prior installation of any of my roster league files (you can back them up to a folder outside of the MaxFB directory should you wish).

Then, start up MaxFB, and go to the League Play screen to ensure the prior release is removed.

Finally, copy the new mdb file to your MaxFB directory, go to League Play, and the game should detect the new league file.

To sim games - you'll need to start a new season, then click the Draft button, then the training camp button, then you can sim games on the schedule that is generated.

Link is as follows: http://www.fbmax.com/uploads/MAD_NFLv20.zip

Now, I have to get back to testing - I hope to come up with some good settings for the constants.dat file that I use for the MadNFL roster set soon.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI