Woah..... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

V22 Osprey -> Woah..... (6/3/2008 2:03:02 AM)

This must be the game of century.So many posts,so many topics.Sadly I got War plan orange but I do still enjoy it tho.I must get this game next time I buy.

TulliusDetritus -> RE: Woah..... (6/3/2008 2:19:21 AM)

Or maybe there are a lot of spammers... [8D] You see? My reply is 100% spam...

Feinder -> RE: Woah..... (6/3/2008 2:32:56 AM)

1.  Save up some extra dollars on top of whatever the current cost of WitP is : It has an expansion coming out "soon".
2.  Stock your man cave with about 2 months of beer-cokes-coffee-chips-chickenwings-pizza.
3.  Buy a pair extra-dark sunglasses.
4.  Say good-bye to you family and whatever other social life you might have had previously; because you probably won't emerge from afore-mentioned man cave for the indicated 2 months (hense the pre-stock of supplies).  You'll also need the dark sunglasses to adjust to sun's glare when you finally do emerge because your family manages to drag you like a crazed grognard and puts you in rehab.

V22 Osprey -> RE: Woah..... (6/3/2008 2:43:42 AM)

Dude,I already play WPO,I have the cave and supplies pretty much covered.[;)]

Don't have to save niether,my dad pays for everything.[:D]

And I don't play WPO all the time,I just do a couple of turns every once in the while.I have to play SPWAW atleast once a day not mention my Panzer Campaigns PBEM game.

saj42 -> RE: Woah..... (6/3/2008 9:30:42 PM)

If you buy this game then you will 'just do a couple of turns' EVERY DAY [:D]

ird -> RE: Woah..... (6/3/2008 10:10:05 PM)

Yeah, your life will be over. Got it about a month ago and I reckon I may have got (some of) the basic nailed by the time AE comes out!!!

castor troy -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 12:48:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ird

Yeah, your life will be over. Got it about a month ago and I reckon I may have got (some of) the basic nailed by the time AE comes out!!!

would probably be a rich man already if I would have worked the hours I spent for gaming and here in the forum since I´ve bought WITP four years ago. Spend hours every day (and I´m honestly not sure if I should be happy about this fact) with playing and surfing the forum....

AE won´t make the situation any better...

Mynok -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 12:51:30 AM)

quote:

AE won´t make the situation any better...

Understatement of the year....... [:D]

ird -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 1:27:20 AM)

Yeah, my missus hates the game already. And I've got four years of catch up to do on you lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morganbj -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 1:28:35 AM)

Hey, when you get old enough, you can play any stinkin' time you want for as long as you want.  (Except when the grand-youngins are visiting.)  Bring on AE!

joey -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 2:30:37 AM)

I play as often as I want. Or should I say as often as the wife, daughter, grandkids say that I want to play it. Which, by the way, is no where near as much as I want, but is way too much for what THEY say I want. See what WITP does to you!

Charbroiled -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 2:53:57 AM)

I seriously considered getting a job as a nightwatchman at some podunk warehouse just so I can play WITP at work.[:D][:D]

ny59giants -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 3:03:16 AM)

My supervisor already knows I'm taking at least one week of vacation as soon as Admiral's Edition comes out. Then, afterwards there are all those "mental health" sick days to use...over 350 hours worth. [:D]

Big B -> RE: Woah..... (6/4/2008 3:19:45 AM)

Hehehe, we're adding an WitP/AE Anonymous Outreach program to our group benefits plan next year.[;)]
quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

My supervisor already knows I'm taking at least one week of vacation as soon as Admiral's Edition comes out. Then, afterwards there are all those "mental health" sick days to use...over 350 hours worth. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI