Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Sheytan -> Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 7:02:31 AM)

Hi All,

I've a question regarding IJ production rates. How many Zero aircraft can the IJ build on average in 1942 per month, and how many Betty bombers can it build?

Thanks in advance for any info.

n01487477 -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 8:34:24 AM)

The number is dependant on how many factories are building. So the total build number, as long as you have enough engines to supply that production and enough HI to produce them ...

You should check out WitpTracker, or just count them ...

[edit] This is as the Japanese, the Allies it's a bit different as you don;t control production.

[image]local://upfiles/19798/931CA15B566F4700B80B8336E27B63B7.jpg[/image]

Sheytan -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 10:09:30 AM)

Well I did qualify ;} I said on average. What you displayed is meaningless to me.

My question again is, on average, how many Zero, and Betty bombers can IJ build, on average, a month in 1942. This really is for anyone whom recalls thier production rate in a stock game over that period. I have a test scenario in which im using advice from the "Must Read" threads but im not that far along.

As much as I admire the spirit that has created the various mods, and utilities frankly im going to wait for AE before I commit my time and energy into experimenting with said items.

bradfordkay -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 10:14:57 AM)

From that chart it looks like he is building 164 Zeros (Zekes) and 58 Betties each month. At least, I think that's what I'm reading there...

n01487477 -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 10:23:51 AM)

In the spirit of not knowing, and giving you a meaningless table, in fact it is a variable that can not be stated.

The reason for this is that the Japanese can change their production of each item to their wishes. And Brad is reading the chart correctly (but this is Nemo's mod)

In Scenario 16 (The War in the Pacific) Japan starts by producing 104 A6M2's /mth and 26 Betty's/mth. But after that date it is entirely up to the player.

Sure you must build factories which take time to upgrade your capacity, but essentially this question is too much of a variable, that it can't be answered specifically ...

[edit] And from memory, in mid-42 I was producing 250+ zero's and 200+ betty's, but once again, you have to have enough supplies to build the factories, enough HI to use them, and enough engines to complete the airframes.

Sorry, if this is not what you want, I'm sure someone can tell you from their game, but that is their game, another game might be completely different ... due to human controlled production choices.

[image]local://upfiles/19798/0236B858CF994F3B9BEE3FE8A785C06E.jpg[/image]

Sheytan -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 12:25:39 PM)

yes indeed [:D] varibles, thus the request for averages. irrespective...I appreciate your reply, it is useful information.

Mynok -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 5:42:45 PM)

Well...unfortunately in order to calculate averages, one must have hard data points. Since the value is unpredictably variable, there is no way to calculate an average. [:'(]

Nonetheless, if you are playing the AI, the starting numbers given above will be the info you want. Against a human, all bets (and averages) are off.

saj42 -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/3/2008 9:25:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sheytan

Hi All,

I've a question regarding IJ production rates. How many Zero aircraft can the IJ build on average in 1942 per month, and how many Betty bombers can it build?

Unfortunately there is another variable - PDU
If OFF then player must continue to build older airframes (e.g. Oscars)
If ON then a/c production can and is radically altered according to player preference

But to answer your question my expereience is 250-300 Zero and 75-125 Betty.
Another variable - loss rates - may impact the numbers further.

Sheytan -> RE: Question Regarding IJ AC Production Rates! (6/4/2008 6:10:30 AM)

Thank you Sir! That was precisely the information I sought.

[&o]

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tallyho!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sheytan

Hi All,

Unfortunately there is another variable - PDU
If OFF then player must continue to build older airframes (e.g. Oscars)
If ON then a/c production can and is radically altered according to player preference

But to answer your question my expereience is 250-300 Zero and 75-125 Betty.
Another variable - loss rates - may impact the numbers further.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI