Hey Guys (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

The Bubba -> Hey Guys (6/5/2008 3:30:59 PM)

Downloading as we speak. This looks to be a cool remake of the origonal game from back in the mid 90s. Wish I could have found it earlier :) Now I have something to play at work :D

Kuokkanen -> RE: Hey Guys (6/5/2008 6:34:54 PM)

Actually SPWAW is practically modified SP3. It don't have the scenarios of the original game, but WinSPWW2 (modified SP2) might have. At least scenarios of the original game can be get work with WinSPWW2, though some conversion is required (appropriate program comes with WinSPWW2). I should try it out when sowing season is over.

Korpraali V -> RE: Hey Guys (6/6/2008 6:21:53 AM)

Welcome Bubba! You've found a diamond [;)]

Oldguard1970 -> RE: Hey Guys (6/21/2008 9:11:31 PM)

Hello Bubba,

This game has provided years of enjoyment. The scenarios can be real tough and lots of fun. The game really shines when you start playing against a human. My opponent and I have a weekly oline game. Wow! Talk about tension.

Have fun!

KG Erwin -> RE: Hey Guys (6/22/2008 10:09:28 AM)

This game is indeed a diamond. You can revisit battlefields from the 1930s to the late 1940s, in all its locales and with just about any country's military forces.

Kuokkanen -> RE: Hey Guys (6/22/2008 2:16:46 PM)

And if that's not enough, then check out WinSPMBT, which has campaigns and scenarios of some most significant wars from 1946-2020

Alby -> RE: Hey Guys (6/22/2008 9:46:26 PM)

Hey matti, why do you keep promoting SPMBT and SPWW2 here at matrix??
[&:]
SPMBT maybe I can see, but this is the SPWAW forum, It would as well be rude to go over to shrapnel (camo) and keep talking about SPWAW.

Goblin -> RE: Hey Guys (6/22/2008 10:08:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen

And if that's not enough, then check out WinSPMBT, which has campaigns and scenarios of some most significant wars from 1946-2020

Seconded. SPWaW rules the WW2 battlefield, but MBT fills the urge for modern combat.

Welcome aboard, The Bubba. [8D]

Goblin

kaybayray -> RE: Hey Guys (6/22/2008 11:52:06 PM)

Hey Bubba [8D]

This is a great game !!! Check out all the links from the Matirx pages. Like Wild Bills and Fabio's to name a couple. Tons of scenarios to download and play. Lots of great ideas and tutorials to work with. [8D]

This game offers full on map, unit and scenario editing. You can have years of fun with it if you like WWII tactical gaming.

Enjoy !!!

Later,
KayBay

Goblin -> RE: Hey Guys (6/23/2008 12:28:16 AM)

Don't forget the Depot - the official support site for SPWaW. [8D]

www.spwaw.com

V22 Osprey -> RE: Hey Guys (6/23/2008 1:49:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alby

SPMBT maybe I can see, but this is the SPWAW forum, It would as well be rude to go over to shrapnel (camo) and keep talking about SPWAW.

I'm with Alby. WTF?[8|]

This forum is SPWAW players

Kuokkanen -> RE: Hey Guys (6/24/2008 4:36:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alby

'cuz he's n00b with questions, and I anwered some before he had to ask. And what Goblin said [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI