RUN!,,them Rebs are everywhere! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray

madgamer2 -> RUN!,,them Rebs are everywhere! (6/9/2008 1:10:05 AM)

I uninstalled the game with version 1.10a and reinstalled with 1.10c. Either I had some very bad luck or was not using some of the option settings correctly. I did my choices for turn 1 of the late start long game and it was nothing like what happened in the 1.10a version I was playing before I decided to reinstall and upgrade to 1.10c.
Holy crap guys there were large reb units all over the place and they dam near took Washington on the first turn. On the activation setting the 1st. box is the easy level where the Reb AI does not have an advantage in starting right? I also had the difficulty normal and the aggressiveness at low (it boggles my mind what would happen on the higher settings) and I am wondering what I should do. I love playing this game but do not want to play at the supper dumb level just to be able to do so. What the heck did yu do with just the last 2 path's? I might be missing something important here but the 1.10a patch seemed just right for the settings I was using (the same one I used in the 1.10c game I am playing.

I was just wondering if anybody else out there is having this trouble?

Totally frustrated out here in Iowa corn country

Madgamer

Arsan -> RE: RUN!,,them Rebs are everywhere! (6/9/2008 10:23:11 AM)

Hi
Pocus has been improving and tweaking the AI... for the better it seems. Just enjoy it [;)][:D]
The activation advantage is not that important for the CSA. The rebs has quite good leaders that activate regularly. Activation advantage is more important to the USA (specially in the early game as their leaders are pathetic).
If you feel overwhelmed, try an april 61 campaign. It starts slower, with fewer units and let you pick up speed little by little.
Regards!

pasternakski -> RE: RUN!,,them Rebs are everywhere! (6/23/2008 9:42:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: madgamer
Totally frustrated out here in Iowa corn country

Madgamer

There are some problems with v. 1.10c, most notably that the AI forces seem to reproduce like rabbits and run amok. I have not tried the new beta 1.10d to see if this is fixed, but the response from the devs on the AGEod forums has been curiously nonexistent.

1.10c breaks this game if you want to play against the AI.

btw - I was born and raised in Ioway, and am still a Hawkeye at heart - hope you're not one of the hated Cyclones...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI