Effects of time compression on accuracy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition

houseband -> Effects of time compression on accuracy (6/12/2008 12:11:55 AM)

I am not sure but I often have the impression that the use of the time compression has an effect on the accuracy of the GE. Is this possible? That means when I use time compression and attack for example a submarine with a P3 Orion I think that the attack is not as accurate as if it was when I had not used the time compression.

Cheers

Thomas

TonyE -> RE: Effects of time compression on accuracy (6/12/2008 12:29:23 AM)

HC2002 removed the relationship between high time compression and accuracy. Now every second is simulated even if you use 30 minutes : 1 second time compression.

houseband -> RE: Effects of time compression on accuracy (6/12/2008 12:40:44 AM)

Ok then I had this feeling because of the past when I played HC97. I was not really sure if it is still the same with HCE.

Cheers

Warhorse64 -> RE: Effects of time compression on accuracy (6/12/2008 1:08:31 AM)

It may be affecting accuracy in ASW indirectly. The hit chance seems to go up substantially the closer the torp is dropped to its target. Getting right on top of the target is easier at low time compressions, and needs to be done manually, since the GE seems happy to drop as soon as the torp is (theoretically) in range.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI