Manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

SonarMB -> Manual (6/13/2008 5:29:13 AM)

Does anyone have the upated H3 manual as a pdf doc rather than images....my poor old printer is having convulsions trying to print it. Or at least a B/W version?
[&o]

hermanhum -> RE: Harpoon (6/13/2008 7:48:38 AM)

I am confused.  Aren't the files located in your ANW Manuals sub-folder Adobe acrobat *.pdf files already?  Is there a different type of *.pdf file you are talking about?

Blacklight -> RE: Harpoon (6/13/2008 9:07:17 AM)

I would say that if you must have a printed hard copy of the manuals (And printed ones do come in handy), copy the pdf files to a CD or flash drive, and bring them down to your local Staples or Kinkos and have them print up a black & white copy of them (Make sure to make the printing doublesided as this will cut down on the manual size and may save you a little money because they use less paper).  You can also have them bound for you there too or if you want to save cash, three hole punch them into a binder.  I believe I paid something like $10-$12 at Staples for the regular game manual and it was something like $9-$10 to get the Advanced Manual printed and I had them comb bound as well.  I recall it didn't come to more than $20.  

SonarMB -> RE: Harpoon (6/13/2008 12:47:05 PM)

Sorry I live in Oztralia so I dont know if we have those stores here.

The manual is a pdf but its in different colours and appears as images rather than a a straight document.

But thanks for the replies thus far[:D]

SonarMB -> RE: Harpoon (6/13/2008 2:15:23 PM)

Oh dear I really am having a blond year this year....Had I looked in the Manuals dir on my silly puter I would have naoticed that there are 2 versions of each manual. First is a Ebook and the second is a light..........DUHHHHHHH[sm=fighting0045.gif][sm=fighting0056.gif]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Harpoon (6/13/2008 5:50:18 PM)

Also, if you have any trouble with it, try uninstalling all older versions of Acrobat and reinstalling just the latest from www.adobe.com.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI