Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Miamieagle -> Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/13/2008 6:21:49 AM)

I have only checked patch 103 superfeciously so far. So far Iäm very happy with it. Now we wont"t get Marine formations in the Western Front OOB and the New OOB for the Eastern Front looks a lot better organize!

I have only one complain. My OOB for the Rising Sun edition has a error and I can not get the OOB for this Edition to work properly. Only the platoon and campany OOB are the only one working. No matter what year or Month I choose this are my only options.

I will apprecaite it if someone could get me a download for this edition with a proper working OOB so I can enjoy all three Editions with the same satisfaction.

Thank you ahead of time.

My E-mail is miamieagle59@yahoo.com

Jason Petho -> RE: Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/13/2008 7:42:34 AM)

Does it come up with an error?

It is working on mine, so I am unsure what the issue is.

Jason Petho

Jason Petho -> RE: Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/13/2008 8:55:24 PM)

What date are you looking at?

Keep in mind that so far only the East Front Germans, Russians/Soviets and West Front USA have data that spans through the entire time frame (1930 to 1953).

Jason Petho

Miamieagle -> RE: Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/14/2008 5:31:43 AM)

Jason Patho Iám getting this message "file company oo6 oob:line invalid unit reference number : 6001" when I try to open the Rising Sun OOB.

Can you tell me how to fix it?

I would like to be able to use the Rising Sun with the same new feature as I do the two Editions.

Thank you!

Jason Petho -> RE: Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/14/2008 5:41:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miamieagle

Jason Patho Iám getting this message "file company oo6 oob:line invalid unit reference number : 6001" when I try to open the Rising Sun OOB.

Can you tell me how to fix it?

I would like to be able to use the Rising Sun with the same new feature as I do the two Editions.

Thank you!

This will be revised with the official release coming next week, and you will be able to use Rising Sun the same way as the other additions

Surprisingly, I am not receiving the same error as you in my install.

What date are you attempting to open? The stock one?

Jason Petho

Jason Petho -> RE: Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/14/2008 5:44:57 AM)

Hmm.. looking even deeper, company06 is not a even relevent file for Rising Sun, so I am wondering why your org editor is trying to open it.

Still looking into it.

Jason Petho

Miamieagle -> RE: Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/14/2008 5:54:39 AM)

Thank you for your help.

Jason Petho -> RE: Has any one having this problem with Patch103? (6/14/2008 6:01:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miamieagle

Thank you for your help.

No problem.

If you use WINDOWS EXPLORER

BROWSE to the Rising Sun portion of the JTCS install

Select VIEW --> DETAILS

Sort by TYPE

Double click on the rsorg.exe near the top of the list

Does it still give you the same problem?

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI