Training (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States

pianoman53 -> Training (6/16/2008 4:00:23 AM)

I find the Civil War interesting, this game is very interesting,looks great,great learning curve. When I want to train my new troops I dont know where they all are. Is there a way to find all new militia units easliy I'm not seeing it. I do use the quick form up command to fill ranks.
When filling ranks with ctrl-f, am I using new militia or just transferring existing groups from all over the map to that location. Thanks for any input on this ..[;)]

elmo3 -> RE: Training (6/16/2008 4:09:30 AM)

<Shift>-M darkens all areas that have militia in them.

Not sure about your second question.

Roger Neilson II -> RE: Training (6/16/2008 7:56:21 AM)

On your second question, you are pulling any unattached troops to a form up position under the commander you have selected, so militia and trained troops also.

pianoman53 -> RE: Training (6/16/2008 7:15:38 PM)

hey guys!, Thx's alot....your posts help ....[:D] I'm getting the hang of it now. Now I have to protect myself against the union attacking up and down the rivers...My navy is null..lol.....have a great day!![8D]

beevor_fan -> RE: Training (6/16/2008 8:36:53 PM)

This is a good place to repeat the feature request for "Militia only" and "No militia please" hotkeys to complement the existing CTRL-F / SHIFT-F, etc. :)

/campaign mode

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI