Manual avail @ Kinkos FedEx (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War

Ron Belcher -> Manual avail @ Kinkos FedEx (6/16/2008 4:32:37 PM)

Why don't we get the option to have Kinkos FedEx print out manuals for the rest of the games with which Matrix Games sells? I'd like to have this option. I really appreciated having Kinkos FedEx print out my Uncommon Valor rules and spiral bind the booklet too. Um, please !? [&o]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Manual avail @ Kinkos FedEx (6/16/2008 5:44:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tactician93612
Why don't we get the option to have Kinkos FedEx print out manuals for the rest of the games with which Matrix Games sells? I'd like to have this option. I really appreciated having Kinkos FedEx print out my Uncommon Valor rules and spiral bind the booklet too. Um, please !? [&o]

Actually, that hasn't been an option for years and it was Kinkos' decision to discontinue it not ours. When UV released in 2003 we had worked out this deal but it fell apart. Years later, in response to continued demand for printed manuals, in 2007 we started offering printed manuals for our games (Standard and Collector's Editions). CAW's physical version includes a printed manual.

McGlu -> RE: Manual avail @ Kinkos FedEx (6/16/2008 11:03:16 PM)

Just use the print service that Kinkos has on their site. I printed the HTTR strategy guide for about $18 - spiral bound w/color cover. You can upload any pdf file and customize how you want it printed. It calculates the price and everything...

https://printonline.fedexkinkos.com/

Erik Rutins -> RE: Manual avail @ Kinkos FedEx (6/16/2008 11:18:27 PM)

Nice link, didn't realize they had that option now.

Ron Belcher -> RE: Manual avail @ Kinkos FedEx (6/19/2008 8:22:39 AM)

Fantastic! Thank you, McGlu !!!  [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI