Patch update (June 23, 08) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

David Winter -> Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/23/2008 9:00:18 PM)

Greetings.

I just wanted to take a moment to give everyone a quick update as to where the latest v2.2 patch stands.

Obviously the patch is about a month behind. I'd hoped to have it out the end of May but various things have conspired to get in the way of those plans.

A few of these things are additional reports presented recently regarding game reports and arcade play. I'm looking into these but they're quite difficult to reproduce and that adds to the time to make any fixes required. Additionally some of the bugs corrected are taking some extra time to test simply because they were very low rates of occurrence to begin with.

As well, there have been a number of changes in my personal schedule and this has eaten away at the amount of time at night I have available for the project.

That all said, I think the patch is coming along well. A number of changes and improvements have been made and I'll post a complete list of those in the coming days.

I'd like to thank everyone for their continued enthusiasm and dedication to the game.

Thanks
David

therhino -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/23/2008 9:03:22 PM)

Thanks David I can't wait till the patch is released.
TheRhino

Mykal -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/23/2008 11:06:11 PM)

Thanks for the update

simmer -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/24/2008 12:19:27 AM)

Thank you........

dreamtheatervt -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/24/2008 12:20:03 AM)

Thanks for the word, and I hope everything is ok with you, both personally and professionally.

redwolf1 -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/24/2008 7:47:44 AM)

Merci.

David Winter -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/25/2008 2:58:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dreamtheatervt

Thanks for the word, and I hope everything is ok with you, both personally and professionally.

Thanks

Nothing 'wrong' per se, just changing.

thanks
David

local8h -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/25/2008 9:50:06 PM)

Salamat(Thank you)[:)] for all.

micvik -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (6/26/2008 7:00:42 AM)

great, keep up the good work[;)]

elmerlee -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/2/2008 3:04:55 PM)

???????????

elmerlee -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/8/2008 3:10:27 PM)

????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????

Mykal -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/8/2008 3:22:02 PM)

Man what does that mean ?

Getting frustrated wont help bro
think I understand what your getting at..........but it wont speed things up bro

elmerlee -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/15/2008 3:13:47 PM)

??????????????????????
??????????????????????
??????????????????????

Mykal -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/15/2008 4:14:07 PM)

Oh Brother, [>:][>:][>:]

bbmike -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/15/2008 7:36:49 PM)

quote:

David Winter: there have been a number of changes in my personal schedule and this has eaten away at the amount of time at night I have available for the project.

Can't you see? He is obviously a superhero fighting crime! My guess is Batman?
First thing first, Bru...ah, David. First the Joker, THEN finish the patch. I'm with you. [:D]

elmerlee -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 3:16:14 PM)

Not only did the May delivery date not make it but below is a quote from David Winter.Coming Days? What the hlle??????
This has reached an absurd level and Matrix too has lost interest it seems.
After all these years the game is ready to be put to bed.

"That all said, I think the patch is coming along well. A number of changes and improvements have been made and I'll post a complete list of those in the coming days."

???????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????

Old Coach -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 4:52:13 PM)

I think David went to live at Possum Lodge with Red Green, Harold, Dalton and the other fine people there.

Elmerlee- give it a rest!!

Old Coach

elmerlee -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 5:55:36 PM)

NO

Mykal -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 6:44:28 PM)

elmerlee..................[>:][>:][>:] man your boring

your acting like your the only one waiting for the update patch
got news for ya', were all in the same boat
all the "???????" posts you keep posting aint helping speed things up at all
all your doing is showing yourself up
cos your carrying on like some little 5 year old who just dropped his icecream and has no pennies left for another.

Brother Man........ Chill & Be Happy

simmer -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 7:19:03 PM)

I dont understand what the fuss is....I edited every player of all the NCAA teams using JDhalfback's program. I get realistic game results on 12 minute quarters playing cpu vs cpu, I am only driven nuts when the defense does not call the appropriate time outs...(To be honest, I don't even know if the defensive plays are programed to call a time out after experiencing all the user created plays that I use.) Sometimes the proper play is not chosen by the offense, but the game is still very enjoyable to me. I edited Front Page FBPRO in the past and was very successful. I can live with everything that is to this date if I had to. The game fills a void that FBRO left.

DreamTeams -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 8:58:22 PM)

Gotta agree with you, simmer. Although, there is a sound glitch (no ambient crowd noise in league games, unless use workaround) that needs to be addressed. Still, overall I enjoy this game for what it is. Hope it continues to move forward.

therhino -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 9:02:52 PM)

Same here and I know it's already been said, but complaing doesn't speed up the update.

bbmike -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/17/2008 10:57:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: simmer

I dont understand what the fuss is....I edited every player of all the NCAA teams using JDhalfback's program. I get realistic game results on 12 minute quarters playing cpu vs cpu, I am only driven nuts when the defense does not call the appropriate time outs...(To be honest, I don't even know if the defensive plays are programed to call a time out after experiencing all the user created plays that I use.) Sometimes the proper play is not chosen by the offense, but the game is still very enjoyable to me. I edited Front Page FBPRO in the past and was very successful. I can live with everything that is to this date if I had to. The game fills a void that FBRO left.

Can you please upload your NCAA league file on FBMAX.com for us? [sm=bow.gif]

simmer -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/18/2008 2:38:47 AM)

I am still creating all the teams, I should be done in the near future....Keep in mind that this league is based on ficticious players and not real names.

elmerlee -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/22/2008 7:15:28 PM)

The Game Is Dead. Long Live the Game.

Well now not only do we not hear from Winter but even Mauraders had said nothing for some time.

Matrix - either kill this thing or let us know the story. If Winter has been *hit-canned then step up and say so.

Mykal -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/22/2008 9:12:26 PM)

Well for a change elmerlee, you actually make a good point
Interesting, I understand your theory, it has been a while since we heard anything concrete.

BigSmooth -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/22/2008 9:21:03 PM)

Then I would ask if the testers continue to get builds. If so, then the work is progressing.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/22/2008 9:31:04 PM)

David posted this update less than a month ago. It's summer, everyone needs a break from time to time and with all due respect the right to a game update is not something that's enshrined in the Constitution. [;)] I suggest everyone take a deep breath and relax, the update will be done as soon as it's done.

I'll drop David an e-mail and see how things are going.

simmer -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/22/2008 10:58:57 PM)

Some people have to RELAX.........It is vacation time................[8D]

Mykal -> RE: Patch update (June 23, 08) (7/23/2008 1:40:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

David posted this update less than a month ago. It's summer, everyone needs a break from time to time and with all due respect the right to a game update is not something that's enshrined in the Constitution. [;)] I suggest everyone take a deep breath and relax, the update will be done as soon as it's done.

I'll drop David an e-mail and see how things are going.

I'm always relaxed brother man...............

There ya' go elmerlee, an official answer
so maybe you can now just wait like the rest of us and quit going on and on

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI