What's up with the AGEod home website? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray

Gray_Lensman -> What's up with the AGEod home website? (6/24/2008 8:06:33 AM)

I am now going on 8 hours without being able to access the AGEod home website. At least, they hava an alternate here on Matrix's site, but I'd like to know what is going on?

Arsan -> RE: What's up with the AGEod home website? (6/24/2008 9:11:02 AM)

I Gray! Same here! [:(]
They stated some days ago that there was going to be migration of the forums to another server or whatever and that we could expect some temporary blackouts while the process was going on.
Since a week ago there has been several of this temporary problems.
Lets hope it all goes well.
Regards!

Gray_Lensman -> RE: What's up with the AGEod home website? (6/24/2008 9:26:30 AM)

Thanks for the reply and confirmation... I have been setting up a DSL modem and Wireless router and things like this never fail to occur at just about the same time, leaving me to wonder, if I had done something wrong.

It's funny how I can go for months and everything works great, but let me get in the middle of something and other things occur at the same time, throwing off my logic of what may be wrong. In this case though, having all my other links working and only AGEod's down, I kinda suspected a problem on their end.

bigus -> RE: What's up with the AGEod home website? (6/24/2008 9:00:09 PM)

Ah Gray are you going through withdrawls already![:D]
I have'nt been able to access either. Hopefully their only down for a bit.

bigus

Greybriar -> RE: What's up with the AGEod home website? (6/25/2008 12:49:45 AM)

They are up now. But I don't know for how long. [&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI