Allied opponent wanted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

LAGAVULIN -> Allied opponent wanted (6/24/2008 1:10:38 PM)

US opponent wanted.

I am fairly open as to mods and house rules.

As the Japanese player I would limit first turn invasions to historic theatres but not necessarily exactly historic targets - so anywhere on the east side of Malaya, North borneo and Philipines is fair game, Rabaul and Java are not. Only one base attack although I would not promise to make it PH. I would hope the Allied player leaves the PH, Manila and Singapore ships in port. Anything at sea or in "rear area" ports can move if the allied player wants. After that both sides can feel free to take libertys with history and try out any stategy the game allows.

I would prefer some limits on 4e bomber attack and numbers- say no 2e to 4e conversion unless a 4e squadron goes the other way, and no low level 4e naval attacks. In return I will limit japanese conversions of dive bomber to lilies only - nothing heavier and keep some DBs around.

ASW task forces limted to 5 or 7 would be ok, I would hope for some PT boat limits in return.

Any other house rules considered.

Anyone interested please contact me at

David.everett@vauxhall.co.uk
and
david.everett@fsmail.net

heenanc -> RE: Allied opponent wanted (6/24/2008 6:27:03 PM)

Doh!! My mistake

darken92 -> RE: Allied opponent wanted (6/25/2008 5:34:34 AM)

Email sent

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI