Matrix Games Ships out to Origins 2008! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix

Alex Fiedler -> Matrix Games Ships out to Origins 2008! (6/25/2008 3:01:33 AM)

A whole week of gaming fun and new product previews in store at this year’s gaming summit

Matrix Games is thrilled to announce their annual trip to Origins Games Convention is now underway! From June 25th to 29th in Columbus, Ohio, the Matrix Staff, accompanied by plenty of developers, will once again set up camp at booth #1101 on the Origins floor. Expect demos of the newest games in the Matrix line up and some of the hotly anticipated up-and-coming products, too!

Any gamers taking in the sights at this year’s con should most certainly stop by and say hello. There will be plenty of games to demo and lots of people to meet! Like previous years, Matrix Games will also be hosting a sizeable list of developers that will be available to chat about their new projects or to give insightful and in-depth demos of their latest games face-to-face. On the developer list at Origins this year is Gil Renberg, Eric Babe, and the rest of the Western Civilization team, Robert Crandall and Jim Snyder (Simulations Canada), Jim Martin (Strategy 3 Tactics), Joe Wilkerson (Henderson Field Designs), and many more!

As for Matrix staff holding down the fort this year, you can stop by and chat with: Marc Schwanebeck, David Heath, Sean Drummy, Daniel Heath, Erik Rutins, Greg Wilcox, among a few others!

Toby42 -> RE: Matrix Games Ships out to Origins 2008! (6/25/2008 3:15:00 AM)

Will you be sending pictures back for us????

GuruDave -> RE: Matrix Games Ships out to Origins 2008! (7/2/2008 9:58:11 PM)

I had a great time playing Close Combat Modern Tactics. Jim Martin, who is a heck of a nice guy, was my partner on the Blue Team and we faced two other players on Saturday morning. I regret I forgot the name of the person running the games (I only recall that he works at Ft. Leavenworth) but he did a great job. I really got a feel for what running a couple of squads in modern combat would be like. I used the $5 off token to purchase a copy of CCMT, and I very much enjoy it.

sterckxe -> RE: Matrix Games Ships out to Origins 2008! (7/3/2008 9:07:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GuruDave I regret I forgot the name of the person running the games (I only recall that he works at Ft. Leavenworth) but he did a great job.

James Sterrett

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/m.asp?m=1850744&mpage=1&key=

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI