play group templates? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

micvik -> play group templates? (6/26/2008 7:35:57 AM)

I was thinking of another way David could help speed up playbook creation in future version of the game-

It would be great if you could create a basic group templates that could be divided into subsections that represent the different on-field situations. These templates could be used over and over again instead of having to go over the tedious process of creating groups from scratch.

For Example some one could have their offensive group sections ordered like this:

Kneel
Run out the clock
Comeback
Hailmary
4th down desperation
Goaline
Shortyardage
1st down
2nd down
3rd down

So someone could create these basic groups with typical run/pass percentages. Then instead of filling in plays one by one you could have a sub-program where you could just choose a bunch of plays and automatically fill certain groups with these plays. For example, if I pick my goaline plays I would tell the program to fill just the Shortyardage and Goaline subsections.

The other part of the program would be a global editor where you could globally adjust the run/pass percentages of certain groups. So people could make quick tendency adjustments for different coaching biases.

Mykal -> RE: play group templates? (6/26/2008 1:14:29 PM)

sounds good,

But I'm certain would be a lot harder to program in, than say

Mykal

micvik -> RE: play group templates? (6/26/2008 4:14:38 PM)

certainly, It is a suggestion for 3.0 and beyond

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI