Members area beta patch downloads? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

rickier65 -> Members area beta patch downloads? (6/29/2008 10:34:50 PM)

I've signed into and loacted the beta patches for two of my games in the members area. However, when I click on the link to download them I get an illegal page error msg. (the standard windows page can not be displayed msg.)

I believe it's getting redirected to the ftp process, but the ftp isn't finding the file(s).

this is one of them:
ftp://web.matrixgames.com/advancedtactics-updatecompdr-v116publicbeta.zip

the other is for the PC:K beta patch.

Thanks
Rick

Terminus -> RE: Members area beta patch downloads? (6/29/2008 10:39:40 PM)

Has happened many times before. Probably doesn't help that Matrix is in the process of moving all their stuff onto new servers. Try again later.

Hertston -> RE: Members area beta patch downloads? (7/1/2008 10:25:01 PM)

All the downloads seem currently FUBARed. I was trying to get the latest Starshatter patch and just got an .ftp server demanding a password I don't have. Same with a couple of others I tried to see if it was a general problem.

No doubt things will be sorted out in due course.

rickier65 -> RE: Members area beta patch downloads? (7/7/2008 9:12:52 AM)

I haven't heard anything on this from anyone in an official capacity. I assume I'm not the only person having this problem? If someone is downloading successfull, please post so that I can start trying to figure out whats wrong on my end.

Thanks
Rick
'

Terl -> RE: Members area beta patch downloads? (7/7/2008 10:47:53 AM)

@ Rick: Nope, it is not just you. I received the same error trying to download the Advanced Tactics patch. Hopefully now that the staff is back they can get on this.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Members area beta patch downloads? (7/7/2008 7:28:24 PM)

Reading the main website news helps once in a while, we are in process of moving servers [;)]

sterckxe -> RE: Members area beta patch downloads? (7/8/2008 8:22:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck
Reading the main website news helps once in a while, we are in process of moving servers [;)]

If the main website would contain some Origins pictures I would consider it ... [;)]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

rickier65 -> RE: Members area beta patch downloads? (7/9/2008 10:00:29 PM)

Looks like downloads are working now

Thanks
Rick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI