Camp.question/Equipment change (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

fdlu -> Camp.question/Equipment change (10/3/2000 1:29:00 AM)

Just noticed in a new German WW2 Campaign. I intended to change my heavy truck sec. (Buessing-Nag) into a prime mover SDkfz 7. Couldnīt find the prime movers in the list were you can fix/change after a battle. am i blind or is it a bug/intended. i am pretty sure i have done this in an earlier version.Thanks for help.

Arralen -> (10/3/2000 3:33:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by fdlu: Just noticed in a new German WW2 Campaign. I intended to change my heavy truck sec. (Buessing-Nag) into a prime mover SDkfz 7. Couldnīt find the prime movers in the list were you can fix/change after a battle. am i blind or is it a bug/intended. i am pretty sure i have done this in an earlier version.Thanks for help.
Looks like some bugs crept into the german OOB .. the OOB team will have a look at this ! Arralen

fdlu -> (10/3/2000 6:20:00 PM)

Thanks, I thought i was blind or something. :-))

Warhorse -> (10/3/2000 8:08:00 PM)

I believe this is actually something wrong with the Prime Mover class not being 'allowed' to upgrade!! I tried to change a Krupp to a Belgian VCL Prime Mover, and it too was not available!! You can purchase the class outright, but can't change to a prime mover class? ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

fdlu -> (10/3/2000 9:18:00 PM)

Yes, i think so. i bought heavy trucks (cheaper) and intended to upgrade/replace them later in the campaign to prime movers(sdkfz 7). i could have bought them right at the start. they have however not shown up in the change list. i do not know if i could have fixed them then. but there is the way around in buying them as support. btw, i wish established game companies would notice what you are doing here for free and in support of a free game. many thanks for an exceptional game experience. :-))

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI