Operation Flashpoint 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

JudgeDredd -> Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 12:28:19 PM)

New FMV released for viewing

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/flashpoint2/index.php#/video/

EUBanana -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 1:10:12 PM)

Op Flashpoint 1 was an amazing game.  [&o][&o]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 1:20:59 PM)

I loved the mission when you were in the forest and had to high tail it out to get back to your troops.

I lost interest in it, though, when I was given command of the units....just took too much out of me...couldn't keep up, so I never finished it.

Nor have I finished ArmA, which I considered a good game.

EUBanana -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 1:49:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

I loved the mission when you were in the forest and had to high tail it out to get back to your troops.

I lost interest in it, though, when I was given command of the units....just took too much out of me...couldn't keep up, so I never finished it.

Nor have I finished ArmA, which I considered a good game.

I do have ArmA but it bored me after a while, it just didn't click.

As for the first one I kinda know what you mean. It was at its best at the beginning, when you're just a grunt and doing patrols on your own, being ordered about by sergeants and stuff. Later on when you were in charge it wasn't quite as cool.

The Red Hammer expansion has some crazy missions, Dmitri Lukin is like Rambo or something. I remember one mission where you have to break into a base, steal a fuel truck, drive the fuel truck to an airport, use it to refill the Hind there, and then fly the Hind out and blow away some M1 tanks. I think I was trying to do that mission for an entire week, it was crazy hard, and Op Flashpoint only allows one save...

Marc von Martial -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 3:21:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: EUBanana

I do have ArmA but it bored me after a while, it just didn't click.

The Red Hammer expansion has some crazy missions.....

I agree an ArmA, it did not click for me either, for some reason. Although I like OPF and its expansions.

I thought Red Hammer was an excellent expansion, I actually prefered it over the original campaign.

mack2 -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 3:23:47 PM)

rendered fmv = useless.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 3:29:31 PM)

lol Mack - I know what it is...I was just pointing out one is out.

tbch I don't hold out much hope for the game. Codemasters have a habit of producing things that fall way, way short of the mark.

Hertston -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 7:10:13 PM)

All Codemasters have from the first is the name; the rest Bohemia Interactive took with them and put it in ArmA so I'm not expecting much.  The vid and screenies look impressive, though, so you never know.  I do know Codemasters have a fondness for Starfarce, and its inclusion or otherwise may well make any purchase decision for me.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Operation Flashpoint 2 (7/11/2008 7:54:25 PM)

Well they didn't use Starforce for their latest release...GRID...so there's hope.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI