Always up for a game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Opponents Wanted

IronWarrior -> Always up for a game (7/15/2008 12:36:18 AM)

At the moment I have the Napoleonic game, but will be getting the ACW probably sometime this week as well.

I usually play with all the optional rules except for rout limiting and line movement restriction.

Looking to get some games going to satisfy all my free time :). I'll play either side.

madgamer2 -> RE: Always up for a game (2/19/2009 2:57:21 AM)

I two spent many long hours at NIR and loved it even though the AI was well the AI. I would only be an average player even though I played many hours in that game but i was wondering I seem to recall the long battle game was like three days and now its loke 48 turns am I loosing it here ore is this a major change inthe length of the battle game?

Madgamer

Andy Moss -> RE: Always up for a game (2/24/2009 11:16:03 AM)

NIR has always been 48 turns. ....so yes, you are losing it. It happens.

I'm more of an HPS gamer these days but would be happy to fire up the Nappy games again. I have all 3. Email me if still interested.

Now, what was I saying......?

Gilgenbach -> RE: Always up for a game (4/26/2009 11:18:15 AM)

Hi there,

if you like I would love to start a Napoleonic PBEM game. Prussians prefered.

Thanks
Rob

Andy Moss -> RE: Always up for a game (4/26/2009 11:23:34 AM)

I'm up for a Napoleonic game. Do you fancy the Jena add-on or the original 3 battles (well only 2 have Prussians in unless you include the 2 Prussian artillery batteries in NIR!)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI