RE: Games you want to see (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

killroyishere -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 10:38:53 AM)

Turned Based Close Combat series remakes with random battle maps and a campaign engine. A rome total war with turn based combat.

OrpBde -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 12:18:23 PM)

a remake of SSI's Wargame Construction 3:Age of Rifles but from when firearms first appeared to World War 1.I know that would be a long list of wars and skirmishes but I think it would be great to see different kind of scenarioes that would or could be played out
JMW

Perturabo -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 4:47:57 PM)

A non-linear GURPS based cRPG with 2d isometric graphics, turn based combat, good choices and consequences and well written dialogues with stat/skill checks.

Creeper -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 8:23:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hbrsvl

Hi- I would add a WITP based game concentrating on WW II in Europe & Mid East, with emphasis of ASW.

Hugh Browne

ditto. And i like to see War in Russia 2 (with new grafix and sound).

GJK -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 8:45:39 PM)

WiR2 is in production now (Matrix games).

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 9:15:01 PM)

Well, if it is it's going awful slow. The last entry in the 2 by 3 dev journal was in May of 2008 and while I don't doubt that there has been some effort on it, I wonder if it's really on anyones front burner.

Perturabo -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 9:22:17 PM)

A game about killing everyone and everything. Preferably with weapons of mass destruction.

Tomus -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 10:00:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

A game about killing everyone and everything. Preferably with weapons of mass destruction.

You could try Defcon! Good fun game.

Perturabo -> RE: Games you want to see (11/9/2008 10:25:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tomus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

You could try Defcon! Good fun game.

I played the demo some time ago. It was the only game that I ever stopped playing because of brutality[:'(].
Hey, but I wasn't an omnicidal maniac back then[:D].

GJK -> RE: Games you want to see (11/10/2008 12:58:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

Well, if it is it's going awful slow. The last entry in the 2 by 3 dev journal was in May of 2008 and while I don't doubt that there has been some effort on it, I wonder if it's really on anyones front burner.

It's actively being worked on by Mr. Grigsby and Joel Toppen and others; I was working on it with them until some personal issues forced me to have to drop out just this past week.

SS Hauptsturmfuhrer -> RE: Games you want to see (11/10/2008 1:14:14 AM)

some more of these Tin Soldiers games of the ancient eras like Hannibal and tribes like Goths would be cool.  Sadly, the developers say there's not enough interest in the market for their ancient games.  Here are some screenshots from Caesar for those who don't know about these ancient games...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.matrixgames.com/files/games/s304_TSJC_shot_03full.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.matrixgames.com/products/304/details/Tin.Soldiers:.Julius.Caesar&h=480&w=640&sz=68&hl=en&start=4&sig2=LPWBE7b9tSyj5WIW8t99tA&usg=__zX7ORqgBM5X69PS5Szb7QfnX_5A=&tbnid=Fxk2X89WHALzEM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=137&ei=LIoXScz1GYfy7AOZm_WKCQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtin%2Bsoldiers%2Bcaesar%2Bscreenshots%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Ike99 -> RE: Games you want to see (11/10/2008 1:37:17 AM)

quote:

Warplan Dropshot could be made into a good PC game I think. Good, solid design.

Warplan Dropshot

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Games you want to see (11/10/2008 6:04:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GJK

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

It's actively being worked on by Mr. Grigsby and Joel Toppen and others; I was working on it with them until some personal issues forced me to have to drop out just this past week.

That's good news, except for your troubles of course.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI