Hey Matrix (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

R.E.LEE -> Hey Matrix (7/16/2008 8:44:45 PM)

Hi Matrix how come i gota login all the time now wus up wit dat[:@]. Ok theres somthing wrong with your login Matrix.

R.E.LEE -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/16/2008 11:16:30 PM)

bump

Jason Petho -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/16/2008 11:21:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: R.E.LEE

bump

You might want to post this in the Matrix Tech support forum. The Matrix folks would be more likely to see it.

Jason Petho

Erik Rutins -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 12:16:59 AM)

I have no problem staying logged in. Did something change in your security settings?

R.E.LEE -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 3:18:13 AM)

Eric the problem is i never used to have to log in when i came here,i was always loged on,Now i have to put my name and password everytime i come to matrix?

simovitch -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 3:20:04 AM)

When you log in, I assume you are checking the "save as cookie" box?

R.E.LEE -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 3:22:25 AM)

yes but for some reson its not working,only strange thing i did today was uninstal and reinstal my antivirus protection.also in my profile i checked save my email and password,but when i go back and look its always unchecked?i dont know what the hell is going on.

R.E.LEE -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 4:17:18 AM)

Ok i think this might be serious as in hacked or some,thing,when i open your site it shows me as guest,but has my name listed as viewing the forums,i can accsess my profile without having to log in,but cannot post a thread or post or check my in box.then if i log in with my name and password everything is fine,my god what the hell is happening.Now im also getting logged out while im logged in.ERIC can i give you my password so you could fix it for me plz.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 8:26:01 AM)

This is certainly a "cookie" problem, nothing on our end here as there is no "code" on this website that could cause this.

Make sure your clean your cookies, check my below advise on software security tools. Then come back and login again. Ticking the checkbox and let your browser save the cookiee, preferable permanently.

quote:

yes but for some reson its not working,only strange thing i did today was uninstal and reinstal my antivirus protection.

Make sure your software firewall and antivirus tool do not block cookies on their own. If they are set to block or not let cookies saved they will override the browser setting.

marcbarker -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 9:18:01 AM)

I do no if your settings in inter options for cookies is set to high it will not take. I personally have my cookies settings high because of my teenage sons. I don't want that myspace cookie dropper pages splahing all in my computer. Had a hell of a time on getting rid of some stuff on their computer.

R.E.LEE -> RE: Hey Matrix (7/17/2008 9:11:58 PM)

Hi mark,i understand,however my login and cookies work just fine at the blitz and other sites,problem is only here.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

This is certainly a "cookie" problem, nothing on our end here as there is no "code" on this website that could cause this.

Make sure your clean your cookies, check my below advise on software security tools. Then come back and login again. Ticking the checkbox and let your browser save the cookiee, preferable permanently.

quote:

yes but for some reson its not working,only strange thing i did today was uninstal and reinstal my antivirus protection.

Make sure your software firewall and antivirus tool do not block cookies on their own. If they are set to block or not let cookies saved they will override the browser setting.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI