RE: 6 players GPW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted

jhdeerslayer -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/10/2009 10:53:13 AM)

File sent to AGS

Barthheart -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/10/2009 3:51:09 PM)

Turn 45 to Sov. NW.

Mud's back.... and that's all the good news.....[:'(]

Shambling Strider -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/11/2009 2:07:03 AM)

Round 45 sent to SW Fronts.

Up North, some parts of Leningrad are now under NW Fronts!

Konigsberg threatened.

Ccr -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/11/2009 3:53:24 PM)

t45 to AGN

Hats off to Jerry for gritting this one out - must be waiting for wonder weapons!

jhdeerslayer -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/13/2009 8:26:02 PM)

sucks actually.... Almost done I suspect.

Barthheart -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/14/2009 1:41:16 AM)

Turn 46 to Sov. NW.

Running....out of.... room......[X(]

Shambling Strider -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/15/2009 2:37:33 AM)

Round 46 sent to SW Fronts.

Konigsberg left to Soviets without any garrison. Kluge trapped.

Ccr -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/15/2009 12:33:47 PM)

file to AGN.

AGS has somehow managed to reorganise enough to defend another river line - but for how long?

Barthheart -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/16/2009 12:01:32 AM)

Turn 47 to Sov. NW. Sent so the Sov. could see the final turn.

Well... AGN has thrown in the towel, AGC is on vacation... so I guess I'll surrender as well.

Great games guys. Well played by the Soviets. My biggest error as AGS was wasting too many troops trying to take Kiev. Too heavy a death rate.

Thanks for the fun.

Ccr -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/16/2009 11:45:04 AM)

Thanks to all for a great game. I enjoyed my duel with AGS; I was very close to cracking in October '41 - all reserves commited and the line creaking everywhere! 2 months of Winter is very tough for the German player to cope with.

jhdeerslayer -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/16/2009 1:52:19 PM)

Thanks guy! It was fun and take care all. We chipped away at this one for a long time. Can't remember when we even started...

Shambling Strider -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/16/2009 3:32:23 PM)

Thank you all for playing this one! It was great fun for me!

This scenario is possibly unbalanced in favor of Soviets. Like Ccr said, 8 rounds of severe winter is so crippling for Axis.

Do I have the autorisation to post a limited AAR? I have multiple screenshots for every round since the start of this game. All of you are welcome to contribute to this AAR when I'll start to post it.

Is it possible to receive the file for a peek at global stats? (I'll ask Mavnb)

Anybody did take some screenshots during the game?

Thank you all! Hope to meet you again on a battlefield! Good luck in your other games!

Barthheart -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/17/2009 1:16:44 AM)

AAR sounds like a great idea. I'll chip in if I can find the time.

It's easy to go back and reopen the files to take "start of turn" screen shots. Not quite as good as action or final shots but should still tell a good tale.

british exil -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/21/2009 11:45:53 AM)

Back off holiday.

Shame to see the end of the game.
I really enjoyed playing it, learnt quite a bit. AGC is really a sector for an experienced player. The Winter is just too long for the Germans, they really take a hammering.

Would like to see a final screenshot of AGC to see if there was anything left of my men,I doubt that though they were nearly all dead before I left for my holidays.

Will train a little more in the next weeks, hope to be a better player in my next PBEM.

Thanks for all of you putting up with me.

jhdeerslayer -> RE: 6 players GPW (7/22/2009 8:24:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: british exil

Back off holiday.

Shame to see the end of the game.
I really enjoyed playing it, learnt quite a bit. AGC is really a sector for an experienced player. The Winter is just too long for the Germans, they really take a hammering.

Would like to see a final screenshot of AGC to see if there was anything left of my men,I doubt that though they were nearly all dead before I left for my holidays.

Will train a little more in the next weeks, hope to be a better player in my next PBEM.

Thanks for all of you putting up with me.

Welcome back but yes they were pretty much gone and nothing left. It got silly at that point.

It was fun and glad I did it myself.

Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI