Chinese production (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> The War Room

krafen73 -> Chinese production (7/20/2008 5:25:18 PM)

Hi all,
I'm enjoing this game. But I noted something strange. The chinese produce just one time for year. In the other turns I have the factories and the resource but the game don't let me to use them. No matter if the resorces are rail connected or not. This cause that even a simple infantry takes lot of time to be produced. I did not found nothing about this in the manual. I play vanilla 1.020. This is normal [&:]?
Thank you, Alessandro

rjh1971 -> RE: Chinese production (7/20/2008 6:59:53 PM)

Everythings ok, Chinese production takes place every third turn unless an inland region is taken by the japanese in which case the build turnly base and the japanese lose the resource gift from the US.

Page 104 in the manual:
quote:

"China
x1 China
Chinese factories only produce Factory Points every third turn (turns 1, 4, 7, etc.) until one of the
non-coastal Chinese Nationality regions is controlled by Japan or Germany. Once a non-coastal region is controlled by Japan or Germany, Chinese Factories operate every turn."

krafen73 -> RE: Chinese production (7/20/2008 8:18:31 PM)

Thank you very mutch. I'm playing and reading the manual at the same time. This is the good reason why Japanese don't attack me....[:)].

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI