YOU TUBE VIDEO (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

Krec -> YOU TUBE VIDEO (7/22/2008 3:04:36 AM)

Now thats what i'm takin about.[&o] This game looks great!![:D] Good old table top warfare modified for the computer.[;)] I am really looking forward to this puppy coming out. Great work guys , keep em coming!![sm=00000436.gif]

Veldor -> RE: YOU TUBE VIDEO (7/22/2008 3:47:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Krec

Now thats what i'm takin about.[&o] This game looks great!![:D] Good old table top warfare modified for the computer.[;)] I am really looking forward to this puppy coming out. Great work guys , keep em coming!![sm=00000436.gif]

This is my most anticipated game of all time! Better than ASL coming to the PC because it would just be unplayble. This one will be perfectly complicated enough and the graphical look is something from out of my dreams!

But I sure hope they take those awful drums out that have been in at least 2 other Matrix Games by now (The ones at the start of a new turn or whatever)...

With some fresh sounds the game would be absolutely purrfect.

Sure to be Matrix's Top Selling Game of all time IMHO...

Krec -> RE: YOU TUBE VIDEO (7/30/2008 5:54:41 AM)

i really like good old 2d stuff.  i cant stand all the 3d RT cookie cutter crap they are peddling these days.  played one ,you played em all.  everytime i play spwaw , i still to this day get excited about buying and setting up my force, planning my moves and wondering if i should advance one more hex.  i think this Lock n Load will be a real winner if done right. 

Missouri Rebel -> RE: YOU TUBE VIDEO (8/12/2008 3:48:46 AM)

Those video's have convinced me to buy this game AS SOON as it comes out. Great looking stuff there. From the map to the counters to the dice rollin'. Just my cup of Jack...I mean tea.

V22 Osprey -> RE: YOU TUBE VIDEO (8/12/2008 4:10:04 AM)

This game looks off the chain!!!(means cool)

I watched video and I think I'm going to DIE if I don't get this game soon. [&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI