RE: Catch me if u can (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> After Action Reports

borner -> RE: Catch me if u can (7/30/2009 4:46:08 AM)

i started a seperate thread a few weeks ago that may be a good place to post this type of thing. I agree having it out there see is very useful

Ike99 -> Conclusion (8/2/2009 3:47:21 AM)

The game has ended, final score and statistics...

[image]local://upfiles/19240/BCFA00B128074F4BB4499B5C33DB5D45.jpg[/image]

borner -> RE: Conclusion (8/2/2009 4:13:49 AM)

a very good game. My first that went all the way to the end. The losses IKE inflicted early put big limitations on how far I was able to advance in 1943. Plus him keeping his fleet back almost until the end and having to account for it. My second game in a row against IKE that pearl was very limiting on what was sent. Only 3 BB's arrived for the whole game, and I had to advance knowing that I was very much outgunned on the water. One skill I need to learn as Japan is how to limit aircraft losses as IKE does, so to have full strength units and a reserve available when they are needed.

Salute to IKE, well played.

The biggest thing I learned is that 1.25% for victory is much too low. Plus, Nov and Dec 43, Japan is pretty much a punching bag. the rations either need to be agreed as higher, or the game ended sooner to balance this out.

Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI