Dumb question? How do you get enemy on map (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> Mods and Scenarios

lstp04 -> Dumb question? How do you get enemy on map (7/25/2008 5:30:37 AM)

How do you get the Opfor (or enemy) when playing Army side (in user created missions) to show up in more than one location?

It seems the vast majority of the time (if not all the time) when I place the 5 seperate areas for which Opfor can be started in.......They always are all placed in the same square on the map?

When I place the boxes for enemy Opfor 1 - Should I be placing this square boxes for "1" all over different parts of the map? (I think this maybe it...now with some more thought). Opfor 2-5 are meaningless aren't they in human Vs computer/AI?? Correct.

So what I need to do is place the Opfor = 1 boxes....all over different parts of the map (not grouped together).

Andrew Williams -> RE: Dumb question? How do you get enemy on map (7/25/2008 5:46:10 AM)

quote:

So what I need to do is place the Opfor = 1 boxes....all over different parts of the map (not grouped together).

Correct

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI