Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

mbsports -> Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 6:02:15 PM)

This may be a PDS thing but I dove thru that thing trying to find anywhere this may appear and couldn't.

Here's the issue that I'm having. When watching live games, every time a TD is scored they go for 2 points. In PDS the only thing I can think of is that the after TD play isn't being seen as anything different then a regular play. This would seem to make some sense as well, MaxFB is counting a Pt. Conversion as a TD in player stats as well.

Does anyone have any ideas why this would occur.

I would be happy to send out el Playboo if anyone wants to look there.

therhino -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 6:09:52 PM)

Is your extra point play set to "Situation Specific Use Only? If so the AI won't use it.

mbsports -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 7:00:54 PM)

Nope, that's not it, I took a look at that pretty early in the process - for some reason if you're inside the 5 and you've got a 2 point chance it wants to go for 2....

of course we're also seeing waaaaaaaaaay too many PR and KR for TDs, but that's in just about every playbook, I'm working on that now.

Mykal -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 7:15:35 PM)

Given that this you MB, I'm assuming you checked all the obvious things
like, there is actually a kicking play to be selected...........so its a puzzler

the site I use for reference for the CIS stuff is down today, so Ive got time on my hands
email me that playbook, 2 heads is better than 1, is it for 11 or 12 man football?

hopefully we can crack it between us

Mykal -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 7:21:43 PM)

right got the playbook, canadian playbook, so that answers my question..............12 man football

I'll take a look at it right now bro

mbsports -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 7:31:14 PM)

I figured it out I think - I have a hold command there that is causing the guy to hold the ball shortly, then take off running.  Of course this is to try to contain FG returns for TDs - which I see waaaaaaaaaay too many of, same with punt returns

Mykal -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 7:47:30 PM)

Well I swapped your canadian 1 playbook for mine
then sat back to watch and see it for myself
first touchdown scored here's the outcome of the PAT (a kick as you can see)

[image]local://upfiles/28840/28D09BF8119244A69786722231FF69C6.jpg[/image]

Mykal -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 7:52:24 PM)

and here it is again flying over, just to prove he kicked it

[image]local://upfiles/28840/D8239FD0200F4E1180BABA17A3F33684.jpg[/image]

mbsports -> RE: Going for 2 - EVERY TIME - Any one else run into this (7/27/2008 9:27:13 PM)

Yeah it's because my play is different, dag nab those super hero caliber returns!

Wow I was watching Calgary - X-men when I noticed it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI