Installation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Medieval] >> Great Invasions

06 Maestro -> Installation (8/4/2008 7:42:16 PM)

This is the oddest Matrix install I have seen, but it worked in the end. I had to install twice as I missed the serial number line. It is at the end of the set up in a greyscale options window-strange. The install actually finished, and then I was informed I could not play.[:(]

I'll get into the game play tonight.

LarryP -> RE: Installation (8/4/2008 8:05:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

and then I was informed I could not play.[:(]

Anthony, you had better get your priorities straight AND the person that informed you of such. [;)] [:D]

06 Maestro -> RE: Installation (8/4/2008 8:18:42 PM)

[:D]OK Larry, I meant the program closed after it informed me my serial number was wrong. When you get to it, you will see why I missed it.

Joram -> RE: Installation (8/4/2008 9:21:06 PM)

I think I know what you mean as I had some weird serial number error with GGWBTS.  But even though it said I had the wrong serial number it let me play.  Didn't really think twice about it but maybe there is some kind of issue with the installer that has been recently introduced.

Greg Wilcox -> RE: Installation (8/4/2008 9:33:03 PM)

AGEOD uses their own method for serial numbers. It actually happens at the end of their install when I believe it pops up a window for your settings.

-Greg

LarryP -> RE: Installation (8/4/2008 10:20:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

[:D]OK Larry, I meant the program closed after it informed me my serial number was wrong. When you get to it, you will see why I missed it.

Oh, I misinterpreted that entirely. I thought that somebody called you and said "come to work!" [X(] The reason I thought that is because you told me by email that you had to go to work soon after you installed. [&:]

Joram -> RE: Installation (8/4/2008 10:44:37 PM)

Oh, well nevermind then because that's not the same issue.  :)

von Curow -> RE: Installation (8/5/2008 3:01:02 PM)

Actually, you didn't need to reinstall.

If you go into the program folder for Great Invasions you will see a link to AGEOD, a PDF Manual, etc. but there is also something called "Setup." If you click on it, it opens up the same options/settings window where you can enter your serial number to unlock the game.

Hope that will help someone.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI