No Serial Key Provided (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Medieval] >> Great Invasions >> Tech Support

AlanG59 -> No Serial Key Provided (8/5/2008 12:28:10 AM)

I just purchased the game and after a dozen similar on-line purchases, I know where to look for the serial number. When it says "None", I assume none is required.

So why does the game installation ask for a Serial Key???
Where do I find that???????
The game can't be played without it.

Erik Rutins -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/5/2008 1:41:02 AM)

You certainly should have received a serial number with your purchase. Can you e-mail me with your order information please? Send the e-mail to erikr@matrixgames.com and I'll investigate.

Regards,

- Erik

Twilight2k3 -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/5/2008 3:06:29 AM)

I didn't receive my serial either. The initial download screen that loads after the purchase is made said "Serial: None Required" or something to that effect. I've sent my order info to the address listed in your previous post.

Erik Rutins -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/5/2008 4:02:37 AM)

Sorry for the problem - I looked and can see that no serial number was assigned, but unfortunately I'm not able to find and fix whatever caused that. I'm not sure if it's just affecting a few orders or one particular order type, etc.

I've e-mailed the order info to the people who can investigate this in more detail and fix whatever caused that glitch, but they won't be available until tomorrow morning, so it will probably be 10-12 hours before we get you a replacement serial number and get this all sorted out. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

- Erik

Twilight2k3 -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/6/2008 12:43:42 AM)

Still no word?

Erik Rutins -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/6/2008 1:21:56 AM)

Pilgrim,

I'm sorry, I was told the store had already e-mailed you with your serial number this morning. I'll send it to you myself now.

Regards,

- Erik

Twilight2k3 -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/6/2008 1:27:36 AM)

Just got your email...Thanks!

AlanG59 -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/6/2008 2:44:12 AM)

Thanks for your help Erik.
The game works great!

Cheers!!!

KO -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/7/2008 8:35:51 PM)

I'm having the same problem. There was no serial key number with my confirmation email. I emailed the help link and they advised they would forward my issues to IT. Any help would be great. Thanks KO

Erik Rutins -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/7/2008 9:31:43 PM)

KO,

I thought this glitch had been solved - can you e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order info please?

Regards,

- Erik

KO -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/7/2008 11:00:30 PM)

Erik, I resent the email. Let me know if you receive it. Thanks.

KO 

Erik Rutins -> RE: No Serial Key Provided (8/8/2008 6:19:50 PM)

Issue resolved.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI