headquarters question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

cato13 -> headquarters question (8/11/2008 11:51:44 AM)

how big a deal is havin units attached to the correct hq? for eg.

if i have an airgroup that is attached to the central pacific hq but it sactually in the south pacific what are the effects?

and how do u find out the borders between aread for example , central and south pacific?

cheers

castor troy -> RE: headquarters question (8/11/2008 12:08:25 PM)

Itīs no big deal at all. Thereīs no sense in putting the units under the right command HQ. Only if your units are attached to a restricted HQ then it makes sense to change the command HQ to enable you to transport those units.

John Lansford -> RE: headquarters question (8/11/2008 12:25:32 PM)

Any HQ helps any unit within its radius; even though they say "Central" or "South" or "Southwest Pacific", that's just a label and doesn't affect the units at all.  There's no boundary between the theaters either; I've got South and SW Pacific units intermixed all over New Guinea and the Solomons, for example.

Anthropoid -> RE: headquarters question (8/11/2008 2:48:11 PM)

Oh. Different than TOAWIII . . .

John 3rd -> RE: headquarters question (8/11/2008 4:41:56 PM)

It is a fairly useless rule.  I wish that you had to spend the points to transfer units from one area to another (just like China/Manchuria) but it doesn't happen often.

Dili -> RE: headquarters question (8/11/2008 5:50:22 PM)

Unafortunately that is the way it is in this game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI