Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

dgk196 -> Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder (8/17/2008 12:25:44 AM)

Hey......

There's this really great scenario, Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder by Mr Robert Stangl.

Does anyone know if the 'southern shoulder' was ever posted? I've been looking around and can't come up with anything!

By the way, Mr. Stangl, if you happen to read this, this is a great piece of work!

Dennis

Mr. Guberman -> RE: Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder (8/17/2008 12:52:00 AM)

Huib has two fine scenarios on the Southern Shoulder.

Cheers
Curt

Huib -> RE: Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder (8/17/2008 11:48:22 AM)

There are 3 large ones: Jamming the Southern Shoulder part I, Einsatz der Führer Grenadier Brigade, Jamming the Southern Shoulder Part II. And 2 small ones: The 109th holds the line and Leutnant Beinsens Lucky Day.

I have no idea which ones were included as stock scenarios and what has to be downloaded from the Blitz if you want to have them.

big dawg -> RE: Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder (8/17/2008 3:02:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dgk196
There's this really great scenario, Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder by Mr Robert Stangl

Dennis, Could you kindly email me the files? I could not find them, or perhaps you could tell me where you found the files?
Thanks!
Jack
dawgs85@monroeaccess.net

dgk196 -> RE: Wacht Am Rhein, the northern shoulder (8/17/2008 4:08:35 PM)

Yes, I will. It will be this evening as right now I've gotta run........

I think you're going to enjoy this one.........

Huib thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out.

Dennis

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI