No options page (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

teriteri -> No options page (8/21/2008 4:47:43 PM)

I have just purchased Guns Of August and cannot find/get into the options page where I can change the screen resolution etc!! plus... I can only play on a small screen as there is not a max/min button to check...is it supposed to be this small!! hoping you can help.

sterckxe -> RE: No options page (8/21/2008 5:06:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: teriteri
I have just purchased Guns Of August and cannot find/get into the options page where I can change the screen resolution etc!! plus... I can only play on a small screen as there is not a max/min button to check...is it supposed to be this small!! hoping you can help.

IIRC some additional screen resolutions were part of the patch. Have you upgraded to the latest version ?

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

teriteri -> RE: reply to sterckxe (8/24/2008 10:07:38 PM)

Thank you for replying... I have logged in to download patches and registered the game...clicked on "download" under Guns of August...It told me to "RUN" which I did and all that happened was a small type of envelope appeared bottom left toolbar! Then nothing. Is it downloading? I waited for 6/8 minutes but still nothing.
Cheers.

sterckxe -> RE: reply to sterckxe (8/25/2008 8:29:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: teriteri
Thank you for replying... I have logged in to download patches and registered the game...clicked on "download" under Guns of August...It told me to "RUN" which I did and all that happened was a small type of envelope appeared bottom left toolbar! Then nothing. Is it downloading? I waited for 6/8 minutes but still nothing.
Cheers.

What you should do

1) Download the patch (Save to the harddisk, do NOT Open or Run it straight from this link)

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/GunsOfAugust/GunsOfAugust-UpdateComp-v123.zip

2) Unzip the patch

3) Execute the patch installer in it by double-clicking on it. Keep your serial number handy because the patch installer is going to ask for it

Kind Regards,

Eddy Sterckx

teriteri -> RE: patch download (8/25/2008 12:42:07 PM)

Eddy,

MANY MANY thanks for your info which I have now downloaded successfully...GOA working excellently now.
I shall now know to "save" (silly me!)
Again...many thanks,

Terry

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI