RE: Patch 1.04 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

Jason Petho -> RE: Patch 1.04 (9/20/2008 1:35:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dravazed

When I right click on this zip file, located on my Desktop, here is the list that displays:

Open
Open with
Share...
Send to
Cut
Copy
Create Shortcut
Delete
Rename
Properties

That's it. No 'extract'.

I'm going to give you the rest of the day off, because I can imagine how annoying this is bound to be...probably I'm the only one in the universe who truly doesn't see what must be obvious to everyone else. I'll come back tomorrow, and hopefully just portion out a bit more to you. You can see how computers are for me. Ironically, 1.02 went like a charm--nothing to it.

Hmm. Bizarre.

Alright, then choose Open. Or, since you have Winzip installed, even just double clicking on the zip file should open the file.

It will open up and it should provide you and an Extract button somewhere along the top.

Click on it, choose where you want it to extract

Then, using Windows Explorer, find the file, double click and proceed as above.

Jason Petho

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Patch 1.04 (9/20/2008 4:16:29 AM)

If I may add...

There's not really a need to extract the file.....just open the .zip file and you should see this file within:

"JohnTillersCampaignSeries-UpdateDR-v104"

You should be able to double-click this file from there and proceed with the update.

dravazed -> RE: Patch 1.04 (9/20/2008 2:22:42 PM)

It worked.   I thank you, as I'm sure Jason (and one or two others) are also thanking you.  [8D]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI