Some gameplay Q's (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Road to Victory

mavraamides -> Some gameplay Q's (8/26/2008 5:27:22 PM)

OK, now that I've played for a while, here are some nagging questions and issues I have about the game:

1) Is there a way to see more easily who controls what? Some sort of colored overlay to indicate what territory is controlled by Allied, Axis or Comiterm forces? I ended up turning off the FOW so I could get a better look at what's going on but I don't want to have to do that, I'd prefer to just have some sort of color coded overlay so I could easily see who controls what.

2) As the UK, once I capture a city in Africa, I can magically deploy new units directly into that city without having to ferry them from the UK. Doesn't seem right. Seems like

3) Is there a way to move units through the Suez Canal if you control it? Seems like the only way in and out of the Med is via Gibraltar.

4) Is there any reason at all to fight over Africa in this game? As the UK, I steamrolled through Italian forces which put up only token resistance. Now what have I gained? If the Suez isn't used for transport, what good is controlling Africa?

Anyway, not complaints just confusion. I love the game as a whole!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI