Player Pictures (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

mpeller6 -> Player Pictures (8/28/2008 3:06:40 AM)

[&:] Just wondering. It appears the player picture file has a maximum for the number of pictures the file can handle. Anone else have this issue and any ideas to fix?

Marauders -> RE: Player Pictures (8/28/2008 4:12:57 AM)

How many photos do you have?

Magnum357 -> RE: Player Pictures (8/28/2008 10:38:15 AM)

Sorry to interupt, but he bring up a question I wouldn't mind to ask.  I was thinking about adding "Generic" photos of player faces (not the ingame player skins on the feild) but the Player Photos in the front end of the game.

This is going to sound dumb, but I remember seeing a program on the computer shelves a few years ago that made pictures of people (some sort of cosmetic program) that allowed you to create all kinds of different face pictures.  Not sure why you want too, but it gave me an idea to create some generic Photos of players for Max Football.  Does anyone know of any programs that are similar?

DreamTeams -> RE: Player Pictures (8/28/2008 2:59:22 PM)

FaceGen does that, as well. It' the software used in Out of the Park Baseball and the latest Football (Soccer) Manager game to generate fictional player faces. The FaceGen software can be purchased (pricey though) and the demo can be downloaded for free.

Jeanbou -> RE: Player Pictures (9/1/2008 1:58:54 AM)

hello to all,
i think one of the issue is when we try to start a new league the game only generates a limited number of faces for the players. so we see a repetition of faces in the playerphotos file. i tried to add some players but the game does not generate them. exemple p1_001 to p1_099. is it possible to put more faces so the computer game can generate by himself more different faces for the players? hoping that someone can help.

Marauders -> RE: Player Pictures (9/1/2008 4:14:23 AM)

The game does not generate faces; it uses the faces already in the folder.

This is one thing on my list of things that need to be cleaned up or fleshed out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI