small beta 1.04 patch issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

big dawg -> small beta 1.04 patch issue (8/31/2008 3:43:23 AM)

I was bored so I started a campaign. The new optional rules popped up and prompted me to make a selection.

It now allows me to pick "extreme assault". I believe this is the newer version of assault rules.

There is a "help" button that explains many of the optional rules, but it says nothing of "extreme assault".

Explaining the 2 options for assault might help some people decide which option to pick.

Thank you for your hard work.

Jason Petho -> RE: small beta 1.04 patch issue (8/31/2008 4:55:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: big dawg

I was bored so I started a campaign. The new optional rules popped up and prompted me to make a selection.

It now allows me to pick "extreme assault". I believe this is the newer version of assault rules.

There is a "help" button that explains many of the optional rules, but it says nothing of "extreme assault".

Explaining the 2 options for assault might help some people decide which option to pick.

Thank you for your hard work.

Extreme Assault is the new 1.03-1.04 assault rules. If you prefer the Talonsoft method, do not check them. There is a document in the Manuals folder that explains the assault rules.

Jason Petho

Panzer535 -> RE: small beta 1.04 patch issue (9/2/2008 3:19:47 AM)

Hello Jason,
Is it possible for me to get the new beta 1.04 patch downloaded, along with the documentation?
Regards
Daniel

Panzer535 -> RE: small beta 1.04 patch issue (9/2/2008 4:32:45 AM)

"CS" Manual v1.03 Hello Jason,
I've found the answer to my request to you earlier for the location for the beta 1.04 patch. It is all over the forum I see.
I'm new to the forum, but I've played West and East Front for over 25 years and all of Talonsoft's first versions. I played
the 3000 card piece Pacific War with a good friend over that time as well so I'm very anxious to see your jungle/Rising Sun
work and updates (I would love the helicopters in Rising Sun's South East Asia scn if you know what I mean). In the mean
time I have settle for the Marines/helicopters in my "Central America" jungle built scn. I've built and expanded extensively
some of the biggest scn posted online for even more realism.
I love it better than ever with what you guys have done.
Thanks,
Regards

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI