Pz Abt 013 campaign _mosh (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

skukko -> Pz Abt 013 campaign _mosh (4/11/2002 11:42:51 AM)

Howdy :)

Have any comments of my camp found in:

http://www.militarygameronline.com/steelpanthers/spotlight.asp ?

mosh

Mojo -> (4/11/2002 11:48:49 AM)

Thank you kindly sir. Only 1200 points?!? This is going to be hard:D

Supervisor -> Oh great another one. (4/11/2002 12:58:33 PM)

Man if I could just stop time, and maybe make a few extra slots to hold scenarios. I guess it's time to break out the family size plate as my current one is overflowing. Hey wait a minute don't you have an LV issue to tend too?:p :D LOL Just having some fun.

skukko -> (4/11/2002 1:04:48 PM)

LOL

I had some speartime ...

anyway, 1200 is enough...

mosh

RockinHarry -> (4/11/2002 11:45:49 PM)

I had the opportunity to play (test) one scenario and as usual moshs stuff is not for the faint of heart! :D :cool:

Tiger march...:eek: :mad: :D
_________
Harry

Supervisor -> (4/12/2002 12:18:26 AM)

Oh thats very reassuring, I got my butt handed to me in REMF's Hornets Nest (Draw) , now after the wounds have healed I'm presented with this. No rest for the weiry, I guess.

Mojo -> (4/12/2002 1:01:52 AM)

Hey Mosh, Haven't had time to play yours yet but I tried another one I found with yours, by Dr.Klaus "HORRIDO" Mueller-Buschbaum, Up to the Last Round.

Been a long time since I had so much fun and while getting my rear kicked so badly. :eek:

(ok so I managed a draw but sheesh!):D

skukko -> (4/12/2002 1:35:15 AM)

my scenarios are easy while compared to some giants ;)

mosh

Mojo -> (4/12/2002 1:40:32 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by skukko
[B]my scenarios are easy while compared to some giants ;)

mosh [/B][/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO. Oh sure they are. You have a reputation my friend. A bad rep at that :D I am looking forward to yours though. Thanks again.

Supervisor -> (4/12/2002 2:00:32 AM)

If you like beatings so much, maybe you should play some more of Wild Bills creations

Mojo -> (4/12/2002 2:12:02 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gmenfan
[B]If you like beatings so much, maybe you should play some more of Wild Bills creations [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh you mean like the scenario where the Yugoslavian military acadamy cadets whupped me?

Historical footnote: after my pitiful showing against the teenagers I was shot.

laatokka -> (5/25/2002 3:40:12 AM)

Kiitos, skukko. :D IMHO it's awesome campaign. Many suprises to keep on ones interest and much variety. Small/Medium sized battles don't go in annoying micro management. Points are enough. Difficulty is perfect for me. I have played through 3-4 battles now. Won draws with minor casualties at about 1:6 exchange ratio, but not getting all objectives once. But I know that if I pushed too hard I would lose some of my precious panzers. Still campaign advances fine and it seems that keeping your units alive is more revarding than sacrificing them in rush for objectives. Ofcourse with right timing hard attacks are good for keeping ivans suppressed and for driving them to retreat. I chose following core force: HQ + SPW251/1 Platoon of panzergrenadiers with Krupp trucks. Platoon of pioneers with SPW251/1. 2 Tigers 4 PzKpfw IIIL/h (since. PzKpfw IIIn isn't available) :( Would be nice to get few PzKpfw IIIn for start tho. Just for historical and practical reasons. With tenacious counter attacks of soviet infantry Tigers will soon run out of HE ammo and Pz IIIn would be really welcome. My infantry has really had hard time with those russkies I can see them slowly wearing down and have to stop my advances due to seemingly endless, but unorganized counter attacks. And thanks again, best campaign i've yet played. It somehow catches "feeling of eastfront" as i imagined it. Onkos muuten suomi kampanjoita vielä?

BruceAZ -> (5/27/2002 5:55:53 AM)

Mosh:

The "Battering at Buna" was excellent. Good site.

5th Recon
Semper Fi

kevsharr -> (5/28/2002 3:53:22 AM)

For some reason I can't find the campaign at the site that was attached but it seem's to not matter anyway 'cause when I try to download any scen. I get a window requiring authentification when I put in my name and password and click ok the same window comes up.I have tried e-mailing the site but so far have not gotten a responce

laatokka -> (8/3/2002 6:32:21 PM)

Campaign is at page 2....

OKW-73 -> (8/4/2002 9:01:19 AM)

About Laatokkas logo...that sure is green, little...hmm..must be a Goblin :D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI