France and Britain wont send any troops (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support

JadeKing -> France and Britain wont send any troops (9/8/2008 7:29:54 PM)

I wanted to test how many men Britain and France sends when they go to war. But apart from the initial troops on the first turn they enter the war, they never sends any troops after this. I have tried changing the "ChanceForBritishTroops and ChanceForFrenchTroops" in the AcwConstants file to 100, but still no new troops arrive. So could anyone please check if this works for you, or if it is just me?

Gil R. -> RE: France and Britain wont send any troops (9/10/2008 3:55:48 AM)

This is the first time anyone has reported this. What are others (not) seeing?

cesteman -> RE: France and Britain wont send any troops (9/10/2008 5:10:14 AM)

I've noticed this before but never thought to report it. I was under the impression that I had to buy troops for those countries if I wanted to use them. As for generals I'd like to see some of those show up as well. Cheers.

JadeKing -> RE: France and Britain wont send any troops (9/10/2008 3:13:17 PM)

I tried testing some more, and they do send a few troops from time to time. But they might also send resources instead, which they shouldent according to the manual.

GShock -> RE: France and Britain wont send any troops (9/10/2008 6:27:42 PM)

So far i was never able, perhaps due to the difficulty level, to trigger the foreign intervention. Never able, never seen it so i can't relate to that... [:(]

cesteman -> RE: France and Britain wont send any troops (9/11/2008 1:32:44 AM)

It's easy, just mess up a lot [:D]

ericbabe -> RE: France and Britain wont send any troops (9/14/2008 7:49:42 PM)

Even if ChanceForBritishTroops is at 100%, the CSA still needs to win a diplomatic check with Britain based on their diplomatic levels.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI